Your style...

eternal alchemist "satanist" style:

th_satangovernor.jpg

I couldn't resist eternal

I usually wear blue jeans or my camo pants with either a band shirt or a plain one. Mot of the time with a pyramid belt, I love them :lol: . But normally I always wear one black thing, it just comes out like that.

I want a really nice long skirt, like I goes down all the way to the floor, but I want a nice slit on the sides. That would be awesome

mh... black shoes, jeans (most black), T-shirt... most of my cloth are black... not realy like light colours I just have some brown, dark green and claret ones. And I really fuck about the things others say to my cloth and the way I behave... My friends just are scared when I don't wear all over black I recognized :lol:

I like to wear black.. dark colored clothes and you'll have to kill me to make me wear red :erk:

My preferite colours are black, white, sky blue and khaki. So I like to wear band T-shirts, longsleeves or hoodies, black high boots, camouflage trousers, leather coats and a lot of chains, bracelets, pendants and collar with thorns... I like military style very much.

I have no particular style....

As for pants and skirts I wear pretty much everything that I like. I wear black, medieval-style skirts as much as huge camo pants just like the ones Alexi wears... I wear normal girls' jeans and black pants too. So, pretty much anything that I see and like when I go shopping.

Most of my tops are black, usually I either wear my bodom t-shirt with a hoodie that I can unzip so everyone can see it says "COBHC". I have a COBHC hoodie that I wear a lot, too. My other tops are normal black t-shirts and I have some nice looking black tops that I can wear with skirts or just when I want to look more girly.

I sometimes wear black guitar picks earrings and a black necklace that my mum got me. I always wear my watch and a red silicone wristband that my sister gave me *it's one of those things for charity, this one was to support research for multiple sclerosis, a disease that my grandma has so I wish that they find something to cure it soon*

I wear black eyeliner and I always let my hair loose, and most of the time I straighten them.

normal comforatable shoes, blue jeans, and a black shirt or band shirt, I just dont wear bright colors cause I feel like I stand out.

I dress like the most un-metal person ever. In fact, I tend to wear suit jackets alot. :O

I've got a thing for shoes, though. My favourites include a pair of black DC's, black n' white Converse all-star hi's, and a pair of Italian leather wingtips for the more formal look. :D

I don't care for dressing metal unless I go to a metal concert, then I might put on a band shirt or an all black shirt... Other than those days I usually wear blue jeans, black boots, some nice shirt or sweater I find at GAP or H&M or something and a jacket also from GAP or H&M...

Band shirts and jeans, w/ occasional shirts I picked up at PacSUN.

Got a shit load of jackets and hoodies. I wear a lot of green sometimes when it's cold out too. I got a military jacket and an olive green hoodie.

And I also own a chain wallet. It owns metal posers, but I get really pissed when it gets caught in the desks at school. Kind of embarrassing really...

Yeah, in the art room we get stools instead of chairs, and my chain always get caught in the bit where the legs meet the seat, so I end up walking around with a stool hanging off my leg :rofl:

Yeah, in the art room we get stools instead of chairs, and my chain always get caught in the bit where the legs meet the seat, so I end up walking around with a stool hanging off my leg :rofl:

you took art?
what else did you take?

i took music, media studies and history but my history teacher died a couple of weeks ago, he was only like 27 :erk:

ahaha same here lol, and it happens to me at the buss stop as well XD and everyone's like wtf lol

you took art?
what else did you take?

i took music, media studies and history but my history teacher died a couple of weeks ago, he was only like 27 :erk:

Art, Photography, History and IT Computing for A-levels.