Your style...

^I know what you mean. There's this one dude in my school and he wears tighter pants than i do. Fucking emo!

My style is just regular/metal-ish and not girly. All my shirts are alwayz black no matter what and the same goes for my shoes. I'll alwayz buy kickass band shirts as long as they are girl sized so i have to walk into that shit store hot-topic. I hate big shirts so i won't buy regular band shirts even if it has a really pretty design. I sometimes buy from skating stores cuz they have nice designes like element or dc. Pants are fucking hard to find but i don't care if they are black or blue/light blue. And they'll alwayz be low-riders and extremely tight. When i buy sweaters, i want them to be big and they just have to be black and have a descent style. Last but not least, i can't go anywhere without my skull earrings with a snake in it which only i have in my school so yup!

^ :lol: I know a few guys that are like that..

It really depends on my mood.I'll usually wear dark blue/black jeans and a t-shirt (either band or other), I mostly buy my clothes at skate shops..

I wear anything I want. Back in the day I was too metal to wear anything but black, but now I am over that:p

I still love black though, and I am actually wearing all black now, but I'll wear anything I find cute and flattering:oops:

And yeah, I loooove trendy and expensive clothes. Too bad I am too poor to buy any, at the moment:cry:

Camo pants 99% of the time, my shirts don't mean to be tight but then again, my muscles don't mean to be so big:cool: black shoes/black boots. black zipper hoody and brown leather jacket. idk if that's a style but i like it.

I have a friend :)erk:) who wears skinny fit clothes :erk: he says that he wears them because he is skinny, im just like "well go to the gym then...."

yeah, I've always wondered what makes not that skinny girls wear tight pants, but I guess it's because they're overconfident or just don't care.. I don't like it, anyway.

my trendy style :

cholo.JPG

HAHAHA, I do not have the courage for leaving my house dressed like that, perhaps if someone gave money I would do it.

Generally use jeans not so tight, but neither so comfortable/baggy,converses and t shirt of any type.

This is the pant I wear : Levis 505

505-4891.jpg

I forgot the bandshirts:loco:... normaly I wear them at home or when the weather is good like in the last two days... The dudes at my school don't wear tight pants (thanks god) but some of them still down to their back of the knees :erk: ... but the girls do and some don't care if they are fat :puke: