Your style...

Jeans and a black T with some band on it is the universal metal uniform. Reform to the uniform or die!

eternal alchemist "satanist" style:

th_satangovernor.jpg

I usually wear tight jeans, like metallica in the eightees.
black or white shoes.
a really cool t shirt, not some fucking cannible corpse tshirt.
black or white soxxx, black underpants.
something over the uber cool tshirt or if its really warm just a tshirt OMG!

I always wear black, my clothes just turned out that way, i guess. I can combine it with turquois (?) and red though.
And i have these sleevethings that i wear underneath my t-shirts since i don't really like my arms, :lol:. And i like skirts a lot :) and heels :) and my bracelets.
That's about it, i have a detailled eye though, the outfit must be perfect or i don't leave the house. I know, sounds sickening :lol:

So I was wondering are the clothes for you a way to show your musical partiality? Are you strictly wearing only black clothes, leather, blouses with bands, etc., or you prefer dressing more simple...?

imo clothes are not that important and I'm not really into this "scary" looking, which some people are trying to reduce. It depends from my mood actually..

most of the time i wear band t-shirts, but sometimes i wear something a bit more "vivid" if you will. and i always wear jeans, either black or blue, and i got a pair of black combat trousers and i wear it sometimes.
i really dont care about lookin "metal", i dress however i think its good lol
oh and also i always have a chain on me...sometimes i get sick of it but its like with my wallet so cant do anything about it XD

sometimes i get sick of it but its like with my wallet so cant do anything about it XD

Haha same, once my friend sad "trying to look cool with your chain" I was like "No. But you lost your wallet last week didnt you?" :lol:

Haha same, once my friend sad "trying to look cool with your chain" I was like "No. But you lost your wallet last week didnt you?" :lol:

:lol: actually thats the whole reson i carry it...since i lost my wallet i started wearing a chain with it...and the wannet had money in it :( lol

i often wear black, because i think that it's so handy, and it always looks good-looking. i also like wearing jeans or long skirt, or something comfortable, but i like elegance, even if i don't follow the trends. i don't like shoes, i use boots, and i don't have any bands t-shirt at the moment.

I dress normal, some days its complete metal, with a decapitated/nile shirt camo pants with 80 chains etc. and some days its a nice pair of ripped jeans and a plain black shirt. Doesn't matter to me. But my bandmate Corey, man everyday he wears SKIN SKIN SKIN tight black jeans, with a band shirt, leather jacket, big ass leather boots, or his 80's reeboks...its crazy