YouTube Vids

yeah man hahaha.... I seen that shit!

So you are a school shooting faggot who traveled through time from 1983 and wishes he was black cause a black man stole your white girlfriend or something?

I think it has potential to be WAY better than the 3rd chapter. Mostly because they got Bale to do it. If Christian Bale was able to fix the mockery that Joel Schumacker (sp?) made of Batman - he can fix this. It also looks like this installment may actually take place in the future (or the present) when the war actually begins. It would be cool to look at things from the other perspective, maybe give the whole "robot from the future" thing a rest and focus on how we are going to win the war.

Either way, for better or worse, I am psyched to see it and even if it sucks I got $10 says it blows 3 out of the water!

Jeff says word on the street is there is also to be a 5 and a 6... If they found the motivation to make a 4 after 3 sucking so hard, I wouldn't doubt it.

I don't know what's worse. That kid, making all that shit and putting it on - or the fact that he got someone to follow him around with a camera and they didn't laugh once.