YouTube Vids

Watch the top video first... I'll never stop being amazed by Asians...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_UizLYgt1Q&feature=related[/ame]

He fucking learned it without the need for a "human capo". That is so fucked up.

What video did Jon try to post? I clicked it and it's not up anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jon tried to repost the T4 trailer.

I am kinda sick of Asians thinking that they can just be better than us at everything. Well.... ok, they ARE better. But shouldn't us white guys get a handicap or something when it comes to musicianship?!

Jon tried to repost the T4 trailer.

I am kinda sick of Asians thinking that they can just be better than us at everything. Well.... ok, they ARE better. But shouldn't us white guys get a handicap or something when it comes to musicianship?!

I didn't mean to post the T4 one, let me find it again and you will see the horror that I saw...

Found shortly after my last post.

Don't forget to reread my caption a couple of posts ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know man, I saw one that was a joke and it looked a lot less convincing than this one.

I'm telling you it's a fact. A group of guys at IGN.com made that trailer. It caused a whole load of shit on their site, and they told everyone that they made it as an April Fool's joke. You guys never listen.

it is an april fools day joke... ign released it on april 1st 2008. not to mention at the end it says its comming out apirl 1st 2009.