YouTube Vids

I'm sure you have all seen my informative blog regarding horn usage.

BTW Jeff, the Picard text picture is fucking classic!

I used to watch Nick Arcade all the time, and I used to get pissed the fuck off when those kids played the games, because they always totally blew at them. Sucking at video games and going on a show where you play video games is like putting a retarded deaf mute who is also paralyzed on Jeopardy.

Yeah I used to yell at the TV all the time. I guess though..... we should give them some credit. As I understand it they were just standing in front of a chromakey and they had to watch a monitor that displayed all the graphics and shit. Kind of a lame idea when you think about it hahaha.

I remember when we got cable when I was like 7. I remember watching nick arcade... the first show i saw on nick was Doug. I still think Doug is cool... but then that disney doug happend and it sucked ass. fucking disney.

Yeah I used to yell at the TV all the time. I guess though..... we should give them some credit. As I understand it they were just standing in front of a chromakey and they had to watch a monitor that displayed all the graphics and shit. Kind of a lame idea when you think about it hahaha.

I'm not talking about the final round thing, whatever it was called. I mean when they walked across the stage and picked an arcade game. They would have to get like 2,000 points in Mario or whatever and they would like jump at the air for no reason and die within 20 seconds. But yea they sucked at the virtual reality thing too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this guy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBuQFRzidME&feature=channel[/ame]

Hey Vince - here's your fake ass Mario 2...

Why does the fake/real Mario 2 issue always involve my name?

I don't care what the game is, that song is badass!

And I don't care how terrible it will be, I want BTTF4

i have 3 videos of this shit. i just do it for fun. I pretty much just make fun of myself or make fun of other people for being a bigger noob then me.