YouTube Vids

MORE BOOB SNOW!!

Picture7.png

http://bradleyscott.net/B4BC_BOOBSNOW.mov

Yeah he and his fellow Lonely Islanders are more or less the only reason to watch SNL these days. If it's not political season, SNL tends to suck anymore.

NOW do you all see why I want to get a boat so bad?!

this is stupid

[youtube]96dWOEa4Djs&fmt[/youtube]

do you guys have any idea how much 1 solid state drive costs, let alone 24 of them? Not to mention they are in Raid. Which means if 1 drive dies, THEY ARE ALL FUCKED.

also, 2 gigs a second, wtf.

i broke down most of the parts and came to $19,000 but im willing to bet it costed almost $25,000 to build that machine. Samsung doesnt have a price for the 250 gig ssds.. so i just guessed. A 160gb ssd on newegg costs $400

ssd's are pretty new. new tech is always expensive. not to mention they have much higher read and write speeds and are much more stable then hdd's.

Actually... (Chris Doty Moment) RAID is an acronym for Redundant Array of Inexpensible Disks (inexpensive may be a historical, and definitely is not accurate if we're talking about SDDs). Redundant meaning that if one dies, the rest are cool in general.

There is something called "Raid level 0" which is used to increase throughput on drives without introducing redundancy, but most RAID implementations handle single disk failures gracefully.

Other than that, most RAID implementations handle single disk failure gracefully.

this is stupid

[youtube]96dWOEa4Djs&fmt[/youtube]

do you guys have any idea how much 1 solid state drive costs, let alone 24 of them? Not to mention they are in Raid. Which means if 1 drive dies, THEY ARE ALL FUCKED.

also, 2 gigs a second, wtf.

i broke down most of the parts and came to $19,000 but im willing to bet it costed almost $25,000 to build that machine. Samsung doesnt have a price for the 250 gig ssds.. so i just guessed. A 160gb ssd on newegg costs $400

That bitch looked like 9/11.... a day later

ATTN BEAR - there is supposedly Season 3 updates buried on there somewhere but I don't see shit.

Last edited by a moderator: