10 best bands ever.

Hey Welly, it doesn't sound weird, it sounds like shit : yeah I'm in the SymphX hate club, and I think their fans are all nasty fuckin' donkey cock eata's.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
oooohhh you said dream theater is boring?
then run and hide thyself, bitch! :(

Agreed.
Dream Theater is anything but boring.
James LaBrie is a little pathetic from time to time, but the music DT plays is clearly awesome.

Once again Pantera is not hardcore!!I know it dont matter but it annoys me cos I like some hardcore...

Needled24Seven said:
1.children of bodom
2.soilwork
3.stung out
4.kalmah
norther, eternal tears of sorrow, skyfire, pink floyd, tool, opeth, nin etc. etc.

Good to see someone with some more interesting tastes that likes some punk...damn good band at that...

SSJ4SephirothX said:
:OMG:

You better run beotch! Here I come with my 47 inch blade!!

NP: Opeth - Master's Apprentices

Steve, compensating for something with that 47inch blade? Bwhahaha, beotch.

10 Best bands..eh....hm.....

Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dream Theater, AC/DC, Guns n' Roses..well..not quite 10, but anyways, what's the with the band selection you people have going on? Are you fucking tone-deaf, those are some of the most horrible bands I have ever heard of, fucking honestly. Get a sense of good music people, holy shit.

Tut Ankh Amon said:
eauheauh i'm the only one who can't stand to symphx :lol:

i cant stand them either, michael romeo is one of the most boring shredders ive ever heard.

Dream Theater boring??? thats it, the gloves are coming off...

Looks like running and hiding was really wise...
Ok, I admit that Scenes from a memory is a great album. (hoping that not all of you are disposed to kill me)

1. Finntroll
2. Children of Bodom
3. Blind Guardian
4. Gamma Ray
5. Sonata Arctica
6. Sentenced
7. Thyrfing
8. Moonsorrow
9. Amorphis
10. Iced Earth