2007 - the best albums

My top album of the year:

DDRI_TLKW.jpg

Wow, Job for A Cowboy induces vomiting AND weeping...using my incredible telepathic powers, I sense a great hatred from you for this band. :lol:

In return, I would like to vomit on your selection of Entombed - Serpent Saints :puke:
(I thought all of the other albums in your list were really good actually, but I haven't heard the Nine Inch Nails yet. Plus your list reminded me that I forgot to include the Forgotten Tomb album on mine, dammit)!

I just don't get the big hype about them. They play bland death metal that's been done 20X better and 15-20 years ago. And they're a bunch of posers too...I think the singer is the only one that actually listens to metal and enjoys it.

To me the choice of band name is just about enough for me to not even put on a tune before judging them.

yeah same for me....and I never really heard of Job for a cowboy till they went on tour with behemoth....and just the name itself blows and I was right the music to me is just not that interesting from what I heard.:puke:

I talked to some of these kids from the sudden "deathcore" movement that seems to be hip with the Myspace crowd...they are just dimwitted morons. One of them tells me his band plays grindcore...which he says is a mix of "grind and hardcore"...soooooo just so you guys know...Grind is not short for grindcore anymore, it's it's own genre and incorporate that with hardcore is now...GRINDCORE!!!!1111

And he say's fuck old death metal, his new style of metal is where it's at. FAG!

I can't decide which is worse jfac just making a list or devildriver at number 1 on a list. Hmm.. i'll need to think about this.

Great list Tinus! FOABP is a stunning album indeed...although most would argue that but whatever.
Most? I think most PT fans are liking the album (as they should! ;)).
Also I'm just getting into Shining. Are you going to see them at France's Hellfest this summer? I'm thinking about it.
They're touring Europe right now. I'm probably gonna see them next Monday in Rotterdam. Should be interesting..

That DEZ character just seems like he jumps on to whatever genre is hot at the moment. I don't know about his band, but he is a loser...I would never support such crap.

That DEZ character just seems like he jumps on to whatever genre is hot at the moment. I don't know about his band, but he is a loser...I would never support such crap.

Don't know how much DD you've heard, but many people disregard this band solely based on the fact that Dez was in Coal Chamber which isn't really fair. TLKW is a major improvement over the first two albums and has hooks and riffs galore here. The songwriting has improved ten fold

Devildriver sucks major ass

Have you heard the new album?