2011 - 10th Anniversary of Power Quest

You know what would really make the beginning of the next 10 years great for PQ?

A tour date in Atlanta.

Yup. That'll do it, no doubt.

Give me a week's notice, Steve, and I'll get the fire going to roast an animal for you guys. Because a band has to eat, am I right?

You know what would really make the beginning of the next 10 years great for PQ?

A tour date in Atlanta.

Yup. That'll do it, no doubt.

Give me a week's notice, Steve, and I'll get the fire going to roast an animal for you guys. Because a band has to eat, am I right?

Mmm, a blood sacrifice for the blood alliance, I like it! :lol:

As some of you may have seen.....I've been asking the question on Facebook as to where you guys would like to see PQ play on the 10th Anniversary UK tour in 2011. We are planning a run of 5-7 shows in the first instance and I'd like to take in as many corners of the UK as possible and then look to do a second run of dates if the demand is there.

Thanks for the great response to the initial question on FB!

I'm also interested in how you would like to see the bill for the shows. Would you prefer one or two opening acts? If 3 bands.....would you prefer a "local" opener for example? Any suggestions...always greeted with open arms guys!

I would have to say personally it wouldn't bother me whether there was one or two opening acts, as long as you guys got at least an hour and a half on stage!

I don't mean as any disrespect to the idea of support bands, after all nearly all music shows have them, I've seen more good than bad support bands and sometimes it brings a band you end up really liking to your attention. Just that it's difficult to judge what I'd prefer for this when as long it's Power Quest headlining, it's all good!

I would have to say personally it wouldn't bother me whether there was one or two opening acts, as long as you guys got at least an hour and a half on stage!

I don't mean as any disrespect to the idea of support bands, after all nearly all music shows have them, I've seen more good than bad support bands and sometimes it brings a band you end up really liking to your attention. Just that it's difficult to judge what I'd prefer for this when as long it's Power Quest headlining, it's all good!

This. Whichever option gives me most PQ stage time I fully endorse. I'm open to local bands and the chance to appreciate an unheard of gem but for most bang for your buck I'd also like to see PQ supported by 1 or 2 established names. Maybe a happy compromise is to have a local band on for half an hour, a known band on for 1.5 and PQ for 2?

As some of you may have seen.....I've been asking the question on Facebook as to where you guys would like to see PQ play on the 10th Anniversary UK tour in 2011. We are planning a run of 5-7 shows in the first instance and I'd like to take in as many corners of the UK as possible and then look to do a second run of dates if the demand is there.

Thanks for the great response to the initial question on FB!

I'm also interested in how you would like to see the bill for the shows. Would you prefer one or two opening acts? If 3 bands.....would you prefer a "local" opener for example? Any suggestions...always greeted with open arms guys!

Would love a show in or around Manchester, but, that's just because it's close for me and I'd really like to see you guys. :headbang:
I don't really mind what you go to for support bands, but a similar established band would be pretty cool to find someone new to listen to. Whichever is more viable for you guys I'm happy with!

an evening with power quest. we have 5 albums lets give the fans what they want. might have to get fit to play all the albums would be like runnning a marathon :)