A few thoughts on the evolution of metal.

So what if they do understand it? So know that not every indie fan is a hippster.

Perhaps, but most are. It is quite obvious that nearly all indie fans deserve to be thrown in a gas chamber.

Also, it's 'hipster', not 'hippster'. Why do your posts almost always without fail contain glaringly obvious errors in syntax, semantics, or spelling? Please choose one of the following explanations.

A. You are 5 years old.
B. You have never taken an English class.
C. You are mentally handicapped.
D. English is not your first language.
E. All of the above.

Yeah, and they need to fucking stop immediately. These people are doing nothing good except making black metal more hipsterish. The next scarf-wearing artfag who comments on my Burzum shirt as if he/she/he-she actually understands black metal is getting a fucking crowbar to the head.

what about people who are into music not for the music but for the obscurity of it, thus making themselves look like underground kvlt heroes who know everything about abstract obscure music and listens to anything as long as its not popular.... does that count?

Irony...

surely there's a certain trend in Metal,since its conception bands have been branching out,I view these genres that make into the mainstream ie Metalcore,nu-Metal,hair Metal,whatever Metal as a fist in the face to the mainstream,obviously these sub-sub-genres are'nt true Metal but it lets these major labels no that they'll never cash in on true Metal,and it's always gonna be around because True Metal stands the test of time

Perhaps, but most are. It is quite obvious that nearly all indie fans deserve to be thrown in a gas chamber.

Also, it's 'hipster', not 'hippster'. Why do your posts almost always without fail contain glaringly obvious errors in syntax, semantics, or spelling? Please choose one of the following explanations.

A. You are 5 years old.
B. You have never taken an English class.
C. You are mentally handicapped.
D. English is not your first language.
E. All of the above.

Well, I type all of this out really fast thinking that my amazing writing skill can not birth a error in grammar. I am wrong a lot.

I guess I understand what you are saying. Than let me ask you how do you think can evolve if it just stays in the same mindset?