A few words about Crimson II

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Hi!!
Now it's ready and the MP3 is available to tease you.
I hope you like it (I see some of you really do..honest I hope!!)The sound isn't really the new reference album of the metal world, but good enough for me. The MP3 sounds pretty OK. (I just downloaded it myself and realized that MP3 is kinda crap after all!!) The final albums sounds a lot better!!
I think the 26th is still on. I delivered on time and the album is probably being printed as we speak

See ya

Dan

Well, the mp3 was only encoded in 128. Encode the teaser in 192 VBR format and you'll get a much better sound.
I can't wait till August 26th Dan. I will buy it, that's for sure!

Hi..to be honest...I like it when the teaser sounds a bit "bad" because it makes the urge to hear even the bits from the sampler (which one tends to listen to a few times, if you like the stuff!!) again, with good sound.

Rock on

D

August 26th will be my third wedding anniversary--what a great fucking present if the album comes out that day!

Thanks for the update, Dan!

Jesus crimany...I just downloaded the clip and have listened to it 5 times already :zombie:

Fucking brilliant! Is the 26th a worldwide date? I cannot wait any longer! :headbang:

August 26th is my first day of classes again, and ill be sure as hell to use my 2 hour break in the middle of my classes for the day to drive out and buy this as long as the stores have it (ill call first obviously), there is no way in hell im not going to get this the first day its out

Final_Vision said:
Jesus crimany...I just downloaded the clip and have listened to it 5 times already :zombie:

Fucking brilliant! Is the 26th a worldwide date? I cannot wait any longer! :headbang:

I'm thinking it's going to be the European release date. There has to be a catch somewhere, right?