A little tip...

my wake-up alarm has been The Moon and the Nightspirit for months, hasn't ruined it for me yet

My alarm on my phone is set to PT- Drown with me, the acoustic intro is pretty nice to wake up too.

oh, im gonna try that one now ! it doesen`t have that "ball crushing" intro like Deliverence have. Besides, i love Porcupine Tree : ) Hopefully i can wake up in peace once again....

Though im a pretty happy sleeper, so you never know o_O

The best thing in the world to wake up to is Sigur Ros' Hopipolla.

Problem is, the vibration wakes me up before the song gets going... that is, the phone vibration...

I've got A Perfect Circle's cover of Whats Going On ... very mellow and nice to wake up to. Also had Deliverance for a while, but changed it way before it made me sick of hearing the song. It was way to intense to wake up to = )

I use the radio as an alarm. It's quite convenient, because:

1. It wakes me up
2. I'm already sick of the music (regardless of new or old song)

I tried setting my alarm clock to Wreath for a little while, but I just sort of go into confussion like "what's happening" kind of thing, then I would realize that the song kicks ass and go back to sleep with a smile on my face. A couple minutes later I would wake up again and realize that I was supposed to get up.

I'm a really heavy sleeper. :loco:

I used to have the beginning of Decapitated's Three-Dimensional Deffect as my ringtone and it was cool because it just sounded like a bunch of noise and people were like wtf.

My alarm clock scares the shit out of me every morning. It's a combination of a radio station that doesn't quite come in and the buzzing beeping sound, all at high volume. Only way I'll wake up unfortunately:erk:. Pisses my girlfriend off something feirce...

not exactly... but iv had RADIOHEAD-MORNING BELL as my ringtone for awhile, and i seriously cant listen to KID A unless i think about my phone. So i changed it. Its now an ennio morricone theme from one of his westerns. Very cool song, and i dont watch the movies to often so i wont beable to ruin either one for me