A new Toxic Grind Machine song, INCLUDING vocals and a complete song this time!

Jun 2, 2005
I could not be more excited! Trevor sung some crazy stuff for this one, more cleans then before and i think it really fits the song.
Check it out here, it's called "Burn Bright, Wry Jackal":

http://www.myspace.com/toxicgrindmachinemusic

edit: As promised, the good stuff for the good people at the sneap forum:

KICK
KickDrumsettingsJackal.jpg

SNARE TOP
SnareDrumsettingsJackal.jpg

SNARE BOTTOM
SnareBottomsettingsJackal.jpg

EZ SNARE
EZsnaresettingsJackal.jpg

SNARE FX TRACK
SnareFXsettingsJackal.jpg

DRUM GROUP SETTINGS
DrumgrouptracksettingsJackal.jpg

GUITAR SETTINGS
GuitarsettingsJackal.jpg

MASTER TRACK SETTINGS
MasterTracksettingsJackal.jpg

And inside this zip file you will find 5 snare samples, 7 kick samples, the POD XT patch and all the above pics plus pictures of a naked Andy Sneap doing it with midgets:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/568a3c8d-c79b-42c7-a9f3-d1e54f24667f/Burn-Bright,-Wry-Jackal

let me know if this link works for you, it works for when me im logged in.

As always, feedback is most welcome.. good or bad, we'll take it! :headbang:

Can't edit for some reason.. but i'll upload a unmastered version of this if you guys want to have a go at it.

Holy. Shit.

That's all I can really say, except for, care to share more about the recording and mixing of this?

Sexual....Your music inspires me...not a huge fan of that particular vocals style...but then again I don't listen to Metal for the Vocals...

Drums sound awesome...in fact it all sounds awesome. :lol:

Awesome for already posting this, Bob! The feedback is great! BTW, the song title is "Burn Bright, Wry Jackal". I decided to change it up at the last minute :) Thanks for giving it a listen guys, Bob is quite the genius at composing and producing metal!

Holy shit, the section at like 3:40 (something about "so beautiful until you tasted blood") absolutely takes the song to another level - I love it up till then, but man does that section rule (especially the synth stuff under the clean vox when the section first starts). Why the hell is this even in the "Rate my Mix/Tone" section anyway!? What bad could anyone possibly say about it?