A question never asked

Well Opeth is number 1...after that

Dark Tranquillity.....but if Hollenthon comes out with another album as good as their first 2 (and this is after just going over their music for a week or 2) they might pass Dark Tranquillity...Heck if I keep getting into Hollenthon more then I am now, they might give Opeth a run for their money..I JUST CAN NOT STOP BLASTING AWAY TO HOLLENTHON!

Hey Foxdvd I know what you mean!! For a while Hollenthon was the only cd in my stereo!! It surpassed everything, and when I tried to listen to something else, Hollenthon would always be put in after about 2 songs of the other cd. It is great stuff!! It is right now tied with Opeth! :D

Well I guess I better answer the question posed in this thread... Opeth is my favorite band, with Hollenthon claiming the same title at the moment. But my second favorite band is probably Dimmu Borgir, For all Tid and Enthrone Darkness Triumphant have been in rotation a lot. I love these guys!!!

interestingly enough, comes Nine Inch Nails

nothing wrong with that….I am a big NIN fan as well. Trent is one of the few people to have fame pushed on him, not the other way around. He did not sell-out with his music on The Downward Spiral, it was just the right music at the right time. I also feel Fragile is one of the most underrated albums of all time. The only reason “Fans” did not love it was because most of these “FANS” only were into NIN because of one song of his. He comes out with a brilliant piece of work, and not more radio music, and gets backlash. “Oh, his songs are to long, he has to much instrumental work. IT is not fast enough!” BS!

I still love his EP Broken the most though.

^^ I like what he said. ^^

Opeth and Katatonia have been so dominate in my listening enjoyment lately. Anathema is great.