A question never asked

After a tie between My Dying Bride and Katatonia my second favourite band would have to be Anathema.

Don't worry, Opeth aren't far behind.:)

2nd band : well, Opeth !

The first (as I mention everywhere else :) ) - Anathema

----------------------------
NP: Schoenberg - Pierrot Lunaire

wow, i can say the last few posts hit the nail on the head for me Anathema, Katatonia, Opeth. but right along with that would be Jeff Buckley, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Tiamat, Acid Bath, My Dying Bride, Jerry Goldsmith, most Dan Swano stuff, Theatre of Tragedy, whoa i better stop now i could go on forever oh yea sorry ive been loving Lacrimas Profundere lately.
jay

Anthony, I just recently bought Memorandum and i liked it. But so far Burning......a Wish is better, although i have really only listened to Memorandum a couple of times. I like his vocals a lot but i still really havent formed a strong opinion about the lyrics, they seem to be a little too vague and choppy though they set the right mood and i guess thats all that really counts. if you like Memorandum at all i do highly suggest that you get Burning.... a Wish and i think that is their latest but im not sure.
later,
Jay

[nothing wrong with that….I am a big NIN fan as well. Trent is one of the few people to have fame pushed on him, not the other way around. He did not sell-out with his music on The Downward Spiral, it was just the right music at the right time. I also feel Fragile is one of the most underrated albums of all time. The only reason “Fans” did not love it was because most of these “FANS” only were into NIN because of one song of his. He comes out with a brilliant piece of work, and not more radio music, and gets backlash. “Oh, his songs are to long, he has to much instrumental work. IT is not fast enough!” BS!

I still love his EP Broken the most though. [/B]

I hate these questions. I can never chose my favourite let alone 2nd fav. band. I always end up writing at least ten ;)

Trent is one of the few people to have fame pushed on him, not the other way around. He did not sell-out with his music on The Downward Spiral, it was just the right music at the right time. I also feel Fragile is one of the most underrated albums of all time. The only reason “Fans” did not love it was because most of these “FANS” only were into NIN because of one song of his. He comes out with a brilliant piece of work, and not more radio music, and gets backlash. “Oh, his songs are to long, he has to much instrumental work. IT is not fast enough!” BS!

I still love his EP Broken the most though. [/B]

Thank u. At last I'm tired of people telling me The Fragile was a commercial flop and a bad album. It wasn't - he's just matured. And the DS was a masterpiece, again I feel he'd matured from PHM and it was the logical progression.

I love them all, but broken and fixed have 2 b my least favourites.