A short clip of mr V recording some vocals for the new album

Amazing!!! More please!!! :D

Also weird recording technique, where's his singing to?, anyway sounds awesome and that's what matters haha.

Amazing!!! More please!!! :D

Also weird recording technique, where's his singing to?.

in a dressing room :lol:

he seems to sing against a sort of handmade curtain, maybe to have some sound absorbed or softened? i'm not familiar with recording tecniques, but there must a reason why he records that way :p

It's recorded in TME's rehearshal room. Yes, i will try to post more clips and goodies of our studio progress.

Please use a good video cam and record some more lengthy clips ^^.

I'm very interested on the drumming recording sessions, since it's supposed to be done by Benny...I wonder what kind of style he'll use, taking into account that the latest 3 albums have a very intrincate way of playing.

in a dressing room :lol:

he seems to sing against a sort of handmade curtain, maybe to have some sound absorbed or softened? i'm not familiar with recording tecniques, but there must a reason why he records that way :p

Hahaha yeah, there must be a reason, it was just like funny to see that, I mean I never saw anyone recording vocals like that, everyone looks like this:
http://www.davidmichael.ca/blog/images/studio1.jpg

But yeah, perhaps it changes the quality of the sound or something :p

Thanks for uploading the vid!! And for the ones that are coming, thanks! :D

I wish we had a real video cam, or the money to get one.. =/

i'm nearly sure you will find some volunteers who will willingly (wow allitteration :lol:) film your recording if you ask. someone who lives near you, loves the group and has a good video camera..there must exist someone with those requisites :p