Absolutely 100% PERFECT albums...

In my opinion, the perfect albums in my collection are:

Tool - Ænima
A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms
Opeth - Still Life
Novembre - Novembrine Waltz (MINUS Cloudbusting...bleh)
Emperor - Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire & Demise
Ours - Distorted Lullabies (yes, Schism, there are a few Ours fans on the board, and for the record, I don't think Precious is as good as DL).
Cryptopsy - ...And Then You'll Beg
Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines
Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia

That's about all I can say are "perfect" to me.

EDIT:

I must have a brain tumor, because I forgot:

Death - Symbolic
Death - Sound of Perserverance

Okay...absolutely 100% perfect albums..I don't think it exists. But I have some 99% albums, where I can't complain (although I still have to hear a album that I absolutely never ever tire of, not for one second - except for '...And Justice for All', which I got in my blood early on and where it remains forever).

OPETH: Orchid, Morningrise, Still Life, Deliverance
MEGADETH: Rust in Peace
METALLICA: ...And Justice For All
DEATH: Individual Thought Patterns
EDGE OF SANITY: Purgatory Afterglow, Crimson
MY DYING BRIDE: Turn Loose the Swans
BAL-SAGOTH: Battle Magic
CELESTIAL SEASON: Solar Lovers
SOUNDTRACK: The Empire Strikes Back
SOUNDTRACK: Gladiator

Originally posted by FlatteningOfEmotions
I must have a brain tumor, because I forgot:

Death - Symbolic
Death - Sound of Perserverance

:s...I don't think you phrased that very well...

Anyway, I don't have any perfect albums in my eyes, but the closest would have to be:

INPO:

Opeth - Morningrise
Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery
Death - Human

No At The Gates' albums...though one of my favourite bands, none are 'perfect'.

Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage
Mörk Gryning - Tusen år har gått
Opeth - Morningrise
Dan Swanö - Moontower
Edge Of Sanity - Purgatory Afterglow

Opeth - Morningrise (and the others but this is my fave)
Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky
Geasa - Angel's Cry
Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Mourning Beloveth - Dust
Burzum - Hvis Lysset Tar Oss

Originally posted by Schism
I am impressed with your selection of a lot of these (the ones that I have heard)
Just a note, very interested to see Ours-Distorted lullabies in your list, I didn't think many people knew of this, do you also have their follow-up Precious, if you don't I recommend it.
Yeah, I have Precious, it doesn't come close to the magic of Distorted Lullabies.

I also concur on Pos - One hour... Symphony X-V, Radiohead O.k. Computer, Tool- lateralus/Aenima, Novembre-Novembrine Waltz
;) [/B]
Don't like 'em?

I wouldgo so far as to say that Fallen Souls is a perfect song, but the albums have their ups and downs, that song though makes feel that the ghost of jeff Buckley was singing through Jimmy gnecco. (although I hate to compare)

Originally posted by Metalmaster

MEGADETH: Rust in Peace
METALLICA: ...And Justice For All

I think these two are both FAAAAAAR from perfect. What with Justice's lack of bass, and how Rust In Peace has a kind of, overall, non-meaty, weak arsed production feel to it. However, they are both my two FAVOURITE thrash albums. Justice has the BEST songs Metallica ever wrote, and Rust In Peace, is IMO the ultimate thrash album, BEYOND amazing. I can just admit that production wise, they are both very flawed...a slight shame because with good productions BOTH of them would have been absoluetly perfect.

Spectacular classics those two...:D

Originally posted by Schism
I wouldgo so far as to say that Fallen Souls is a perfect song, but the albums have their ups and downs, that song though makes feel that the ghost of jeff Buckley was singing through Jimmy gnecco. (although I hate to compare)

"Fallen Souls," "Sometimes," and "Dizzy" are really just excellent songs. A few others like "Drowning," "I'm A Monster," and "Meet Me In The Tower" are very strong songs. I think it's a really promising debut, and I wish I heard more from their new album... (I'll eventually get it.) It's still far from a perfect album, in my opinion. There are some clear flaws, but Gnecco has a lot of potential as a writer. He's also a great vocalist. I hope he sticks to his artistic wits. :D Ours should continually get better, if they do.

not necessarily my favs, but i feel they are as flawless as they come imo:

In Flames - Colony
Dream Theater - SFAM, images and words
Death - symbolic
Helloween - keeper 2

ok well I guess they are all some of my favs, but there are others I do like better than some of these

Maudlin of The Well - My Fruit Psychobells...A Seed Combustible
Opeth - BWP/Still Life
Agalloch - The Mantle
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
Lacuna Coil - Comalies
Anathema - Judgement
Emperor - Prometheus

Perfect albums? What is YOUR definition of perfect? Perfect on all levels? Is true perfection truly desirable? Without little imperfections would there not be an absence of humanity captured on the album? I don't believe there is a perfect album, but I do find some to be the most definitive albums ever made. Albums I can listen to every other day for years and not tire of...

in no particular order:
Opeth - BWP
Opeth - Still Life
Opeth - Deliverance
Opeth - MAYH
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Pink Floyd - the Wall
Carcass - Necroticism
Carcass - Heartwork
Death - Human
Death - Individual Thought Patterns
Atrocity - Longing for Death
Morbid Angel - Domination
Porcupine Tree - in Absentia

Though I will say that Carcass, Death, Morbid Angel, and Atrocity only put out the best Death Metal albums.