Adult TV cartoons thread!

Badbird

Never banned
Oct 14, 2009
Ayn Rand is dead hahahahaha
So talk about cartoons like Family Guy,South Park,The Simpsons,Adult Swim shows and and anything else.I haven't watched some of this sutff for a while but I might try and watched it again.I know we have a tv thread.

I love watching old Sealab 2021 episodes when I'm high..of course the ones with Captain Murphy in it!

Quote for Truth

<boldstatement> Best animated show since The Simpsons' heydey </boldstatement>

EDIT: Stoned and watching Victor.Echo.November on adultswim.com

EDIT 2: "It's just that boys at their age have unchecked desires coursing, nay, RAGING as a tempest would, through their TIIIIIINGLING NETHEEEERS!"

EDIT 3: "EH, nah, ah want da MO-NA LEE-SAA."

EDIT 4: "It's a STOLEN Rembrandt. Hmm? That's nefarious. That's kind of evil...no?"

Squidbillies makes me laugh.... but I can imagine alot of people dont like it. I'm sure it has something to do with where I was born and raised.

I cannot say anything about the show recently, but I agree. I feel that is is often underrated and overlooked in favor of more obviously outrageous shows.

Squidbillies makes me laugh.... but I can imagine alot of people dont like it. I'm sure it has something to do with where I was born and raised.

I watched one episode of it and than totally forgot about it, but I remember laughing quite a bit. I'll have to watch it sometime.