AE's Nebula thread (samples, tests, etc)

That does sound amazing. I HAVE to know how to do it myself. I'm very agile with editing and learning new things, and I've got a little background with programming. Nothing amazing, but I can certainly handle whatever process is required. Francesco, when you get a moment, can you sign on MSN?

Here it is. These programs are an enhanced version of the programs created and posted on the sneap forum.

To use these programs remember:

1. Save your previous .n2p files of the sneap forum programs in another directory so as that you do not have to download them again.

2. Copy all these .n2p files inside your nebulatemprepository/programs folder. Obviously you need to have the .n2v original in the vectors folder

Here the link, log in before :

http://www.acusticaudio.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=16076#16076

It's very strange, can you post me the impulse you have used and the unprocessed guitar? I will try to understand better and i will post an example too.

One thing i forget to tell you is that you have to delete all the files that you find inside : nebulatemprepository/temp folder, to load the new programs correctly.

Ok Moonlapse you are right there is fuzz, but this time i understand the reason. There wilol be no more fuzz, i hope. In some minutes i will post new .n2p version. Stay tuned!

just want to chime in and say that it is indeed very appreciated! thanks a ton Francesco!

Ok here i am. There's the second version of the programs. I hope they will be better because this is the best i can do for now.

IMPORTANT : Delete what's inside your TEMP folder inside nebulatemprepository folder or they will load as the previous ones.

For the future it would be better to listen not only to the Nebula and the impulse version but also to the real cabinet version so as to make a good comparison.

Here is the link:

http://www.acusticaudio.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=16079#16079

Okay...I guess I'm dense. Can some one clue me in here. I have no idea how to use these new programs. There's only program files. So, I put them in the programs folder. I open Nebula, I can see them. I click it, and nothing. Doesn't there need to be vector files as well? But like I said, I have no idea what I'm doing. Help please.

Okay. I'm pretty sure that vector files are the actual audio data, and program files are the indexing tool. The table of contents for Nebula to work with. There are tons of parameters to play with, so when you edit any volume or kernel stuff or anything within Nebula, and you hit save, you're modifying the program file.

The program files released by Francesco are supposed to go with the vector files you already have downloaded from me or Marcus.

The differences really aren't all that enormous, but do make a very small difference. I'm beginning to think the problem is with the sound of Nebula, or something to do with the NAT sampling process.