Albums currently displeasing your ass

81i2D2Ja68L._SY355_.jpg

...fucking horrible. Literally everything that's wrong with modern thrash is here. This is pure trash.

Reactions: CiG
are you being serious or just lying to yourself because you're a huge exodus fanboy? There is no way a self-respecting thrash metal fan can say that album is good. I'm genuinely confused as to how you would enjoy it. It's literally the definition of bottom of the barrel thrash.

My track ratings, fresh off the press

Collateral Damage - 4/5 (catchy chorus, that post-solo groove is badass)
Wrapped in the Arms of Rage - 4/5
Black 13 - 3.5/5 (mix of thrash-bluegrass and chromatic Slayer)
Blood In Blood Out - 3.5/5
Btk - 3.5/5
Honor Killings - 3.5/5
Food for the Worms - 3.5/5 (fast melothrash)
My Last Nerve - 3.5/5 (vaguely post-grungy)
Numb - 3/5
Salt the Wound - 3/5
Body Harvest - 3/5 (main riff is unfortunate, but still a great harmony section)

Basic bitches need to get over their Sneapphobia.

My track ratings, fresh off the press

Collateral Damage - 4/5 (catchy chorus, that post-solo groove is badass)
Wrapped in the Arms of Rage - 4/5
Black 13 - 3.5/5 (mix of thrash-bluegrass and chromatic Slayer)
Blood In Blood Out - 3.5/5
Btk - 3.5/5
Honor Killings - 3.5/5
Food for the Worms - 3.5/5 (fast melothrash)
My Last Nerve - 3.5/5 (vaguely post-grungy)
Numb - 3/5
Salt the Wound - 3/5
Body Harvest - 3/5 (main riff is unfortunate, but still a great harmony section)

Basic bitches need to get over their Sneapphobia.
tsk tsk, i am honestly disappointed.

You really think a terd-sandwich like Collateral Damage is a 4? You honestly think one of their worst songs in recent years like Salt the Wound is a 3? Just admit it, your ratings for the album are skewed.

What's bad about Salt the Wound? It's a catchy bouncy Braindead-esque song. Nothing fantastic, but nothing bad. Better than almost anything Dukes sang on.

You enjoy exactly one Exodus album so I don't know why that particular song offends you so much when you apparently think it's all shit

irt TNB

You enjoy exactly one Exodus album so I don't know why that particular song offends you so much when you apparently think it's all shit

irt TNB
Pleasures of the Flesh isn't bad and closes rather strong for an Exodus album(last three songs are my favorite), a solid 3/5. Rest of their work ranges from ho-hum to laughably bad. The song doesn't offend me one bit, your rating is what had me scratching my head ... but hey i guess you genuinely enjoy the song, lol.

If you opt to kill yourself over an opinion I have, you have major problems lmao
Did you actually think i was going to go jump out of a window or something? :lol:

Last edited: