Albums currently displeasing your ass

All three of you need to fuck off if you're actually talking about the kataklysm album Sorcery. It's great stuff and nothing really like their other stuff...

1287542823_ghost-opus-eponymous-2010.jpg

Alot of guys on here built this album up huge... and I was looking forward to it quite a bit. Gushing about "occult doom" had thoughts of Hour of 13 in my head. ten minutes into the album, I went ahead and changed it to Hour of 13's s/t. Musically good, vocals were totally unfitting and sent the album straight to the toilet.

Alot of guys on here built this album up huge... and I was looking forward to it quite a bit. Gushing about "occult doom" had thoughts of Hour of 13 in my head. ten minutes into the album, I went ahead and changed it to Hour of 13's s/t. Musically good, vocals were totally unfitting and sent the album straight to the toilet.
Yeah it is very overrated, nothing special imo.

I still contend that Cowboys from Hell has one of the best heavy metal vocal performances ever
So true man! Just listen to the real high-pitch parts of Shattered. To belive that man would go on and make "Old friends and a bottle of pills" is just so god damn sad.

Now, being a big Pantera fan, i can stand Phils voice on Vulgar, Far beyond, Great southern and so on, but i wish he would have kept that good voice of his for his future career.

I still contend that Cowboys from Hell has one of the best heavy metal vocal performances ever

I like King Diamond much better.

obzen.jpg

This album just isn't doing it for me.

obZen is one of the most impressive rhythmic metal albums ever made. This is the only Meshuggah album I would consider to be essential, dont know how some people dont like this.

Fuckin' Anselmo haters... I think he's pretty awesome, even on later works. Maybe not on that specific live album but whatever.

Also I listened to some tracks on that Meshuggah album... fuck, that's offensively bad.

^Agree with all except Atheist.

5bcde950.jpg

Anyone who finds enjoyment in this piece of shit is faking it to stand out.

Fuckin' Anselmo haters... I think he's pretty awesome, even on later works. Maybe not on that specific live album but whatever.

Also I listened to some tracks on that Meshuggah album... fuck, that's offensively bad.

Yeah, for every horrible performance of Anselmo's i've seen 5 more good ones on my good ol' friend youtube. His singing started getting horrible but his screaming on TGST was great. Also he's done some good performance with Down recently, check out his performance at Download 2009.

That is a good album. A bit overrated by the lovers and underrated by the haters, as always. Still waiting for "Time" though...