Albums you hate that most people like

Manic Ferocity

Nov 5, 2006
Not necessarily albums you hate but maybe albums you don't particularly care for.

Celtic Frost - Into the Pandemonium
Immortal - Battles in the North
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream (I don't dislike it but I find it extremely overrated for some reason)

Then why would you hate it?

Zeph hates everything he doesn't understand.

Into the Pandemonium had a few really interesting songs (i.e. "Mexican Radio" and "Tristesses de la Lune"), but most of them I thought were pretty dull. And those whiny vocals... Jesus Christ. :ill: That's the way I feel about a lot of CF's material - I love the experimentation, but they're sooooo hit-and-miss.

Zeph hates everything he doesn't understand.

What I was trying to saw is that I like so many things, that my only reason not to like something is by not having heard and crediting someone else's negative opinion on it.

I haven't heard anything by band x. Most everybody hates band x. Chances are I'm justified in hating it without even having to hear it, especially if it's compared to music that I HAVE heard and hated.

Therefore, the chances of my hating something that most people like are close to nil.

I don't hate these, but...
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast, SSOASS, all their overrated live stuff
Judas Priest - First 4

I'll think of many more...

Madness?

Sparta.jpg

On topic: I despise Rammstein, and am not impressed by Amon Amarth.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

EDIT: Only because your photobucket thing failed for me...
Also, I don't like Rammstein either...

I don't know what the fuck people listen to...Nevermore, Behemoth, etc. I guess, the bigger bands mostly.

Yes, anything by Dream Theater. Also, anything by Led Zeppelin and WASP. I don't hate, but can't at all get into Manilla Road, and almost everyone here seems to love them. I don't like any Megadeth after RiP and I don't like their first album either (which almost everyone here seems to like).