Albums you hate that most people like

Addo_Of_Nex is a great example of how relentless downloading and Internet discovery of newer bands can enhance your drive and love for metal. I'm sure one day he'll begin a tangible collection rivaling most n00bs' here in terms of quality.

Heh, I intend to start collecting albums in the very near future, and plan to have quite the collection in many years. Indeed though, frantic research and the quest for new music has made metal (and other forms of music in general) a vital part of my life.

Not necessarily albums you hate but maybe albums you don't particularly care for.

Celtic Frost - Into the Pandemonium
Immortal - Battles in the North
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream (I don't dislike it but I find it extremely overrated for some reason)

Into the Pandemonium is great... I HATED it at first but re-visiting it years later has given me a different perspective

Into the Pandemonium is great... I HATED it at first but re-visiting it years later has given me a different perspective

I'd like to gain a perspective of it different from "Oh God - those vocals make me wanna cut my ears off!!!"

No no, the grunts are fine. It's those goddamn moans he uses on ITP. He sounds like he's in fucking labor. :erk: