Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Here's a story: Past friday I went to a brutal slam death gig, where I danced with 2 girls, spanking them and all that stuff. Great night. At sunday I had the flu until today when it made me delirious, so I went to the hospital and they gave me a shot of an unknown shit, left me doped AND still delirious.

so..the question is:
are the two thing connected? girls and fever?
did they infect you with some unknow virus??? :lol:

Here's a story: Past friday I went to a brutal slam death gig, where I danced with 2 girls, spanking them and all that stuff. Great night. At sunday I had the flu until today when it made me delirious, so I went to the hospital and they gave me a shot of an unknown shit, left me doped AND still delirious.

How can you dance at a brutal slam death gig? :lol:

*punch**kick*

"Hey I like your style, what's your name?"
*kick*
"I am Allfader and I play bass".
*punch*
"Nice to meet you Allfader!"
*kick*
"Nice to meet you too!"
*Allfader gets a cold and becomes delirious. The girls never really existed, they were an illusion because of the cold.*

Listen this and ask again. You'll be shaking your ass in an instant.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSU_NIeNZLg&feature=related[/ame]

I must say that no one really dance this kind of music but I like to do it. The girls were looking at me with a huge WTF in their faces, but after 2 tracks they were doing it too. 4 bands played, in each interlude guys and some girls came to me saying things like: nice performance! good moves! and stuff like that (hahaha). In fact, 2 more girls approached to the stage at the end and then...that was too damn crazy, I had a greeeaat time there :p.

About my 'dopping'...I'm still a little bit dizzy but fine enough to work. I'll press charges against the hospital.

i've entered the world of lcd megascreens and blueray dvds.
now i don't need a social life anymore! :lol:
it's fucking amazing, i still had an old flat tv, now it's totally different.
i've watched beowulf (the cartoon) and it's unbelievable how definite and detailed it is, you can count every single hair of the characters, a totally new dimention! :yow:
yeah i know i'm late :)

i've entered the world of lcd megascreens and blueray dvds.
now i don't need a social life anymore! :lol:
it's fucking amazing, i still had an old flat tv, now it's totally different.
i've watched beowulf (the cartoon) and it's unbelievable how definite and detailed it is, you can count every single hair of the characters, a totally new dimention! :yow:
yeah i know i'm late :)

Welcome to the club! :rofl:D

Seriously, I'm expanding my social networks thanx to blu-ray, giant lcds and home theaters. Now I can watch/play too many things that I need to control myself to get some sleep and stop partying (not just where I live, also going to friends/relatives houses to exchange material and partying hard)

Lefay, you MUST watch Sin City on Blu-ray. It's simply stunning.

Welcome to the club! :rofl:D

Seriously, I'm expanding my social networks thanx to blu-ray, giant lcds and home theaters. Now I can watch/play too many things that I need to control myself to get some sleep and stop partying (not just where I live, also going to friends/relatives houses to exchange material and partying hard)

Lefay, you MUST watch Sin City on Blu-ray. It's simply stunning.

i've seen it on dvd but i will repeat the experience as soon as possible :eek:

shit.... :cry:

Behemoth frontman and lead guitarist Nergal's illness has been confirmed to be leukemia. According to the Polish celebrity news site TVP, the disease has advanced to the point where chemotherapy can no longer be an effective treatment and can only be cured through a bone marrow transplant.

Within the country of Poland, there are only 100,000 donors out of a population of 38,192,000. Nergal's fiance Doda has already donated her bone marrow but it's unknown if her bone marrow will provide a DNA match.

Other Polish artists are currently organizing concerts to help raise awareness of Nergal's condition although no artists or concert dates have as yet been announced.

Nergal is currently undergoing a multi-stage, months-long treatment at Gdansk Medical University Hospital and all Behemoth tour dates indefinitely canceled for the foreseeable future.

have someone already read the news on the borknagar's forum?
i'm sorry for you guys....defiance, allfader condolescences....borknagar have cancelled the south american tour :cry:

I knew it a couple hours ago. What can I say? SA producers sucks ass, that has always been like that and it'll remain the same forever. Instead bringing some shitty thrash bands over and over, they could have made the effort of making things well at least 1 on their shitty lives for a worthy band. Tons of my fav bands has cancelled gigs here for production issues (Rotting Christ has cancelled twice for the same reason!, I'm nor sure of they will finally land here or not). Some others got tired and don't come here anymore. I'm fucking sad and pissed off, but there's nothing to do about it.

Fuck southamerican producers!

have someone already read the news on the borknagar's forum?
i'm sorry for you guys....defiance, allfader condolescences....borknagar have cancelled the south american tour :cry:

Thanks, it sad but I didn't have enough money to go anyhow. I'm sad for the other guys/gals, though :( .

I knew it a couple hours ago. What can I say? SA producers sucks ass, that has always been like that and it'll remain the same forever. Instead bringing some shitty thrash bands over and over, they could have made the effort of making things well at least 1 on their shitty lives for a worthy band. Tons of my fav bands has cancelled gigs here for production issues (Rotting Christ has cancelled twice for the same reason!, I'm nor sure of they will finally land here or not). Some others got tired and don't come here anymore. I'm fucking sad and pissed off, but there's nothing to do about it.

Fuck southamerican producers!

Yes! Why is everyone so bloody irresponsible here? Even if I completely agree with what you said, you are lucky because you get many more gigs than I do. I get 3/4 gigs per year, whilst that's the monthly average in, say, Colombia. So even if I totally know what you're going through, remember that some people are worse off :p (*sad*).