Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

That's pretty insane, good stuff man!! I dunno if I could do that and miss out on so many nice foods T_T
Does that mean you can't drink beer too?!!!:OMG:

I can break my diet whenever I want...that's the pretty thing about it
if I go hang out with friends once in a couple of weeks I'll drink beer and I'l order a big hamburger in my pub.
same goes for food in bar mitzvas weddings and other family events
like yesterday I was in a briss and I had a full three course meal with pitta breads and two bottles of carlsberg 1/3L, cake and espresso...my tummy hurt so much and I shat like 8 times today...I walked a lot to ease the pain when i got back and ate only today at 4 pm because I wasn't hungry until then.my goal this week was to go under 80 kilos and I probably would have made it if not for that briss...my best weight this week was 80.5...now I probably gained half a kilo.goal for next week 79!

Today, I just bought a new copy of World of Warcraft along with the expansion...

I say "new" copy because I bought one two years ago. I was then totally addicted for a full year. I now decided to try myself at this game once again, keeping in mind that i have to control myself.

This could end up being my demise lol...

But hey, its WoW, wont be so bad a demise :rolleyes:

Today, I just bought a new copy of World of Warcraft along with the expansion...

I say "new" copy because I bought one two years ago. I was then totally addicted for a full year. I now decided to try myself at this game once again, keeping in mind that i have to control myself.

This could end up being my demise lol...

But hey, its WoW, wont be so bad a demise :rolleyes:

ugh, are you joking, throw that away, MMORPGs are just giant time sinks. go buy a Wii and play some games that will be fun and not devour your life :p

ugh, are you joking, throw that away, MMORPGs are just giant time sinks. go buy a Wii and play some games that will be fun and not devour your life :p

not neccessarily a Wii...you can have fun with old computer games too
but WoW will indeed consume most of your time

not neccessarily a Wii...you can have fun with old computer games too

Damn straight! I'm playing Fallout 1 and 2 these days, two of the best games ever. Yet the first one came out in 1997 and the sequel came out in 1998. I love them and I'm having a blast as I have a few times before.:) Surely two of the best RPGs of all time.

Yeah, hi !
I'm in the secondary middle-school in Munich (Germany).
Today I wrote my Art final exam in practical experience art.
The Theme was hard but I got it. : )
I'm very bad @ art but I had to take it when I came to the school... :O
Next week I write my final exams in German - English - Maths - Art theory (history of art, like Expressionism, Impressionism etc.)
I guess I'll make my secondary school leaving certificate with good grades... or let's say... I hope it :]
but now it's weekend and so I go and drink some beer and mead later... : )
Happy Weekend! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, hi !
I'm in the secondary middle-school in Munich (Germany).
Today I wrote my Art final exam in practical experience art.
The Theme was hard but I got it. : )
I'm very bad @ art but I had to take it when I came to the school... :O
Next week I write my final exams in German - English - Maths - Art theory (history of art, like Expressionism, Impressionism etc.)
I guess I'll make my secondary school leaving certificate with good grades... or let's say... I hope it :]
but now it's weekend and so I go and drink some beer and mead later... : )
Happy Weekend! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Are you talking about Abitur? Good luck! I hope it's not too hard! :)

I have my "Abiball" (kinda like Night of the Proms) today and I am so glad I did it! :) But it was not that difficult to be honest :p

I got my university exams coming up too
from july 11th it's flat ass syndrome for me.

oh diet update:i got stuck with a constant weight a few days ago ad it didn't budge no matter how much more aerobic and muscle exersize i did...my shitty metabolism had me again...i read on a diet website that to accelerate the metabolism you have to eat 5 or 6 small meals a day...my meals were small as it is but i broke them off to 6 meals and added a piece of fruit a day
3 days and i lost 1.5 kilos(3.3 lbs)...currently 78.5 kilos(173lbs) and i'm now back to my old belt which i didn't wear for 4 years(since i was demobilized from the army) because it was too small.still got a belly but my abs are visible when i hyperventilate during aerobic exersize.

I'm so fucking happy...
and in the words of eric cartman:BEEEEEEFCAAAAAAKE!

dog_humper.gif

Utterly pointless, but I thought it was funny.:)

is that boy giving the dog a blowjob?
beastiality eeeew

by the way since the last diet update on june 15th
I've lost another 5.5 kilos...now standing at 73 kilos...6 more to go
also I met a girl 3 weeks ago(about fucking time) and we're seeing each other ever since:)

:zombie: ^ not entirely comfortable with the bestiality subject right now, I'll just continue with the video games subject, if that's ok with you, Paradoxile and Vampyrian..

right now I'm playing some older first person shooters, not that old, but the slightly less popular games that were released a few years back that nobody cares to waste any time on anymore.
summer vacation has just started so there's plenty of time for a FPS freak like me for such games as Area 51, Chaser, Judge Dredd, Prey, Pariah and many other sci-fi oriented shooters.

maybe a little offtopic, but when is the iPhone gonna be released to Europe?