Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

No idea about iPhone... Speaking of games tho... I'm eagerly awaiting Fallout 3. Due to come out in Fall 2008 dammit:/ But at least is coming! I just hope it's worthy of the amazing 1 and 2. Currently I'm not playing anything...I've installed the amazing Kotor 1 and the semi-fun Icewind Dale 2 on the computer for some reason during the course of the past few days, but I haven't got around to playing them:)

maybe a little offtopic, but when is the iPhone gonna be released to Europe?

who the fuck cares...its internet is slow and it's expenssive as hell.
sure the touch screen and interface are cool but give it a year or two and all standard phones will be like this with a fraction of the cost of the iPhone.
plus all that wireless wirelessness doesn't come for free...you should pay plenty for the internet in money and radiation.

:zombie: ^ not entirely comfortable with the bestiality subject right now, I'll just continue with the video games subject, if that's ok with you, Paradoxile and Vampyrian..

right now I'm playing some older first person shooters, not that old, but the slightly less popular games that were released a few years back that nobody cares to waste any time on anymore.
summer vacation has just started so there's plenty of time for a FPS freak like me for such games as Area 51, Chaser, Judge Dredd, Prey, Pariah and many other sci-fi oriented shooters.

maybe a little offtopic, but when is the iPhone gonna be released to Europe?

Heh, I'm playing old stuff right now (as always)
Lots of Fallout 1, Might & Magic VI-VII-VIII, Doom 2, Blood, Shadow Warrior, StarCraft, Heroes of Might and Magic III and stuff like that.
Soon, I will try out some of my old adventure games - been a while since I played Broken Sword, Discworld, Simon the Sorcerer, Sam & Max and all those games...

Vampyrian said:
I've installed the amazing Kotor 1 and the semi-fun Icewind Dale 2 on the computer for some reason during the course of the past few days, but I haven't got around to playing them
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic? dude, you better clear your schedule to make time for that awesome game!
I remember I downloaded back in the day, but was so amazed I ordered it right away. One of the very few games I've actually paid for.. and it's totally worth it.

paradoxile said:
who the fuck cares...its internet is slow and it's expenssive as hell.
sure the touch screen and interface are cool but give it a year or two and all standard phones will be like this with a fraction of the cost of the iPhone.
plus all that wireless wirelessness doesn't come for free...you should pay plenty for the internet in money and radiation.
hm yeah I guess you're right, it's just that I've had this crappy phone I'm using right now for like 4 years, and that's a LONG time for the avarage user these days.

Draugen said:
Heh, I'm playing old stuff right now (as always)
that's kinda cool. I guess I'm a few years too young to respect those old classics. Everything before Unreal, the game that got me addicted to FPS's for the rest of my life back in 1998, can't keep my attention long enough to play it all the way through.
that is only for PC games, of course.

that's kinda cool. I guess I'm a few years too young to respect those old classics. Everything before Unreal, the game that got me addicted to FPS's for the rest of my life back in 1998, can't keep my attention long enough to play it all the way through.
that is only for PC games, of course.

Hehe, well fuck me! Unreal was released long after I lost my interest in games - yeah I know I'm getting a bit too old (too cold).
You should try out one of the classics I just mentioned - especially Shadow Warrior - the last game to feature the "3D" engine that Duke Nukem and Blood used. But damn, it's one hell of a funny and cool game.

Oh yeah, I'm really drunk on red wine right now - listening to Alphaville - best music to ever come from Germany... :p

hmm yeah I guess you're right, it's just that I've had this crappy phone I'm using right now for like 4 years, and that's a LONG time for the avarage user these days.

I see your point...I just got a new phone in april the nokia 6131
before that I had a crappy samsung that gave me trouble since the time i got it in the winter of 2002...i was so pissed when my nokia 5110's screen got busted in the army...had to get this crappy samsung which i suffered from for 5 years.

the new phone i got according to what i needed...which is no UMTS because UMTS phones owners get charged an extra 5$US automatically.
a support for the biggest memory available for phones (2GB) because my mp3 player got busted and didn't feel like getting a new one.
a simple cam for stills and vid so I can video lecteurs in university and the longest battery time.
so i bought an extra usb cable that didn't come with the kit(bastards) and a surprisingly cheap 2GB card from sandisk and I'm pretty happy ever since.
It's stuffed with Mr V's music amongst others

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic? dude, you better clear your schedule to make time for that awesome game!
I remember I downloaded back in the day, but was so amazed I ordered it right away. One of the very few games I've actually paid for.. and it's totally worth it.

I know man:D I've played it before.:) A couple of times actually, both of them. I hope they put a third out... Anyway I was thinking that since it had been at least a year since I played the first one, I may be up for playing it again, but so far no luck:D

I know man:D I've played it before.:) A couple of times actually, both of them. I hope they put a third out... Anyway I was thinking that since it had been at least a year since I played the first one, I may be up for playing it again, but so far no luck:D

Team-Gizka is making this. So hopefully, we won't have to wait for a third one. And it might make number two infinitely better. I can't wait for them to finish.

They were my favourite club when I was into football then.
Now I prefer Fortuna Düsseldorf, know one will know them obviously, but they beat Bayern München 7:0 when they played in the 1st league! ;)

Damn you haters:) I've been a Bayern fan ever since I saw them play against Manchester in the Championship league final several years ago... Bayern lost that night but a fan I became nevertheless.:) And Bayern totally deserved to win this cup, they played better than they have for most of last year's season.:D A sign of good things to come. Last year's season was crap, but they look very different this year... They won the first cup, they're gonna win the second League Cup, they're gonna win the Bundesliga and they are going to win the UEFA Cup. No doubt in my mind.:*

bayernauf468345.jpg

Anyone else looking forward to Ulver's new album? Fuck, I can't wait. If I could, I would marry Garm. I just got a small fix of G. when I bought Ihsahn's album. Homecoming is such a great song.