Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Oh? You haven't heard? Let me post what's been said about it so far:

SAD NEWS
Written on 13/7/07

Many of you have been waiting for sound, and we are sorry for the silence. We needed to be alone, without the hustle and bustle of the living. We are uncomfortable with the world, the industry and our place. We have been working, sluggishly, well aware we could end up with nothing. Nonetheless we believe we have succeeded in giving our fears some kind of form. SHADOWS OF THE SUN, our 7th full-length album, is finished and will be released October 1st. We feel it is our most personal record to date. Low-key, dark, and tragic. As we are.

ULVER, Oslo, July 13 2007.

"In an interview with Music Information Centre Norway, Ulver member Tore Ylwizaker commented on the forthcoming album. He said it would be downplayed and inspired by chamber music in both style and crew. Ylwizaker also took a year off to study classical composers and composition techniques, while claiming to take a particular liking to Igor Stravinsky's The Firebird."

the day I read about the new Ulver album I immediatly grabbed a pen and made a huge note in my agenda.

"We feel it is our most personal record to date." can't wait :oops: :loco:

Haha, I'm also playing Fallout 2 at the moment. About to fix the oil tanker to go to the oil platform. But I'm a bit scared because I've never beaten that part, and my party isn't all that well armed.

By the way, those of you who have played the first Fallout game recently, is it worht going back for after Fallout 2, or will I just be pissed off because it lacks some of the funcitons from it sequel? I recall the world in the first part was more destroyed and cool, not like in part two where some of the cities have green grass and real houses that aren't made from corrugated plates and plywood. :p

dog_humper.gif

Utterly pointless, but I thought it was funny.:)
My dog used to fuck my pillow, leaving a nice wet spot on it... :(

Try it with your regular party first and if you'll have any serious trouble, I can direct you to a very nice 'trainer', which will enable you to boost whatever stat you want of your main character to enable you to finish the game. Last time I played Fallout 1, I actually played Fallout 2 before Fallout 1 and I loved it nontheless like many times before:) You can also try this -> Timeslip Fallout 1 and 2 engine tweaks.

Haha, I'm also playing Fallout 2 at the moment. About to fix the oil tanker to go to the oil platform. But I'm a bit scared because I've never beaten that part, and my party isn't all that well armed.

By the way, those of you who have played the first Fallout game recently, is it worht going back for after Fallout 2, or will I just be pissed off because it lacks some of the funcitons from it sequel? I recall the world in the first part was more destroyed and cool, not like in part two where some of the cities have green grass and real houses that aren't made from corrugated plates and plywood. :p

My dog used to fuck my pillow, leaving a nice wet spot on it... :(

What weapons / skill spec are you using? Don't bother taking any of your NPCs with you, they're just going to get killed at the Enclave base. Leave em at San Francisco. Maybe Cassidy can come, but you have to upgrade his armor when you make it there or he won't survive. And you want to leave him in a safe spot (Re: Not at the entrance; leave him in the entrance side of the area northeast of the main entrance) while you go about your business inside the rig.

Just make sure you're packing a ton of super stims (20-30ish), regular stims(70-100ish), and ammo. If you're heavy weapons, carry a bozar x2 / vindicator x2 / rocket launcher. Small arms anything less than a gauss rifle is retarded. Melee, go with the ripper. Unarmed, mega power fist works fine. Energy weapons you want to be using the pulse rifle (unless you built a fast shot energy weapons dude, then use your gatling laser). You're gonna be wearing that Advanced Power Armor you found at Navarro, but you'll get a Mark II version of that at the rig (give your old one to Cassidy if you brought him along).

If your guy is a ranged attack or high science skill type, the final boss will be pretty easy. If not... I hope you're not unarmed / melee without science, because you're going to be save / reloading a lot (and you may HAVE to have Cassidy to win the fight). If you built a heavy weapons guy the cheesiest way (fast shot, 2 action boys, pack rat, 10 agi), you can literally clean out the entire enclave base with the vindicator, rocket launcher, and the bozar when you run out of 7.6mm caseless ammo.

Edit: You shouldn't have to cheat to win. If you're melee and your science is low, just level up and skill up your science skill to about 149%. That'll do it. Give it the extra TAG! skill if you have to.

More cowbell! <- probably one of the funniest skits ever. Just in case anybody hasn't seen this yet... CHECK IT OUT NOW!

On that note, Solens Rötter was great, but it really could've used more cowbell!