Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

I saw them at Roskilde. They were good, but they had a horrible time slot (4 in the afternoon) where it as all light and bright. And the crowd consisted of 50 unenthusiastic people. But it was a good show anyway. For some odd reason, the merch booth wasn't open. I was going to buy a shirt. They have some pretty nice, discreet ones.

this friday i went to see korpiklaani in milano, great concert, i had a lot fun... :headbang: but....i was puzzled.....

does vintersorg have a brother that looks exactly like him? or has he maybe grown his hair again and became a roadie for korpiklaani?????:yow: :lol:
that's why he's always so busy.....

this friday i went to see korpiklaani in milano, great concert, i had a lot fun... :headbang: but....i was puzzled.....

does vintersorg have a brother that looks exactly like him? or has he maybe grown his hair again and became a roadie for korpiklaani?????:yow: :lol:
that's why he's always so busy.....

is Korpi the band the that has that ominously looking, bit hefty, female violinist? if so, that video they have in the forest is really creepy

Korpiklaani have a more or less bald male violinist:)

yes, they have a male violinist with a strange mohican look.

this is the roadie of whom i spoke in the last post, unfortunatly the photo is very dark (he was behind the stage).
i'm wondering if i'm the only one that sees those resemblances, same hair, same earrings, same beard, same short nose (i love nordic short noses :oops:), similar expression.
k1og6.jpg

k1og61ci3.jpg

Here you go. Fixed that for ya.

Otherwise I saw Korpiklaani with Pain last wednesday... but unfortunately I don't remember seeing this guy. He might bare a slight resemblance I guess

lefay82 said:
this friday i went to see korpiklaani in milano, great concert, i had a lot fun
saw them last year on their tour, which now that I think of it, was at this time of the year as well.
did they play The Hunting Song, and if yes, did the singer try to stagedive, but failed miserably because of wearing sweaty leather clothes so no one would/could catch him, and bite the dust? haha that was fun. great live band, but I think they have done the same album for 3 times now.

saw them last year on their tour, which now that I think of it, was at this time of the year as well.
did they play The Hunting Song, and if yes, did the singer try to stagedive, but failed miserably because of wearing sweaty leather clothes so no one would/could catch him, and bite the dust? haha that was fun. great live band, but I think they have done the same album for 3 times now.

yes they played hunting song, but no stage diving sorry....he only went out of the stage from one side and tried to come back from another way, he became knotted with the microphone cable to a stage column, but with no fisical damage :lol:
the funniest thing was that the stage was too small for a 6 members band, so they tried all the time to avoid to hit each other with instruments, and each member had to play a game of tetris to move along the stage and find again his place .

i think korpiklaani are a little bit boring on cd, i prefer to see them live too.

ah just started playing the magnificent game Grim Fandango again for the first time in 7-8 years, it´s truly an atmospheric game!