Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

i know it's not adventure, but i've been playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete... spam armageddon cheese with Malekith and black dragons... wee...

that and the 7th saga. i'm already at 4 runes though, maybe i'll slow down and replay lufia 2 so i don't finish the first world too fast

But Grim Fandango rapes some serious butt. It´s cozy to play, kinda the same as watching Tintin

tintin...that cartoon was awesome, they actually used real guns!:kickass:

hereos of might and magic is a good series, i still have the box for succession wars.

Any computer nerd here who knows a cheap grafic card that can support Oblivion Elder Scrolls? I got freakin´ pissed today after i bought it and came home, when i was about to start playing the shit didn´t work.

Well the minimum requirements say you need a '128MB video card'. So google it IMO:D I hated Oblivion. And now those people are gonna ruin Fallout.:(

Well the minimum requirements say you need a '128MB video card'. So google it IMO:D I hated Oblivion. And now those people are gonna ruin Fallout.:(

I think it will be ok... it's not going to be fallout 2 again, but they'd fuck it up if they tried to do that anyway. Isn't there a medieval type port using the fallout 2 engine somewhere? Like Lionheart or something like that? I can't remember the name.

I also think the elder scrolls people would also be a little less jittery about fallout 3 if the response from the um... fan community... wasn't always ridiculously negative. SA did a thingy on the NMA forums a couple of months ago that was pretty hilarious. Some people can't be pleased =)

If FO3 sucks then I guess I'll eat my words then...

What? How can you hate oblivion? I´ve played it at a friends place a couple of times and i thought it was absolutely great. The surroundings are completely amazing if you ask me..well that´s kind of my problem at the moment on the other hand :)

Any computer nerd here who knows a cheap grafic card that can support Oblivion Elder Scrolls? I got freakin´ pissed today after i bought it and came home, when i was about to start playing the shit didn´t work.

Eh, I bought a graphics card for £20 that could play Oblivion. Not too hard to find really, and pretty cheap. I forgot what type I have though, I'll check.

I think it will be ok... it's not going to be fallout 2 again, but they'd fuck it up if they tried to do that anyway. Isn't there a medieval type port using the fallout 2 engine somewhere? Like Lionheart or something like that? I can't remember the name.

I also think the elder scrolls people would also be a little less jittery about fallout 3 if the response from the um... fan community... wasn't always ridiculously negative. SA did a thingy on the NMA forums a couple of months ago that was pretty hilarious. Some people can't be pleased =)

If FO3 sucks then I guess I'll eat my words then...

I've actually been pretty pro-Bethesda at the start and just more or less happy that Fallout 3 is actually being made. But after playing both Oblivion and Morrowind.. That kind of changed. :) And I've also followed NMA for quite a while now so I'm naturally very skeptical about the whole Bethesda thing:D I don't really mind the first person thing, it could end up being great. But there's loads of other negative points being brought up all the time, I just hope Bethesda takes them to heart and does something about them. I don't want to 'Oblivion with guns'.

Oblivion is good for about the first three hours, then you realise there's not much too it. Though some of my friends are huge fans of it.

Well the gameplay itself doesn´t seem that original compared to similar games. I´m more in to the fact that you can just wander around in those huge beautiful environments.