Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Does anyone think that -:3699 SEK (616 dollars) is a bad price for 25 ps2 games? I myself think it´s a pretty nice deal, i´ve looked around for cheapest prices on various internet shops and have come to the conclusion that the cheapest price exclusive delivery is -:5535 (922 dollars). That makes for a price difference of -:1836 SEK (306 dollars).
Hopefully someone will take my price, i´m assuming that people have enough morals to not chip games:rolleyes:

if those games are used, you'll get half that at most, and good luck selling them as a package

prolly should ebay them and sell em on their own

Yeah i know, i have painted myself in a corner hehe. But i´m not planning on selling them all as a package, that´s just the sum up of how i´ve set the prices for each individual game.

can micheal jackson even sing anymore with all that plastic crap on his face?

can micheal jackson even sing anymore with all that plastic crap on his face?

Don't anyone laugh at Michael Jackson. He's the king of *real* Pop Music, coming first even before David Bowie. A great artist, who was most unfortunately destroyed by his father in his early years. He was robbed of his childhood, he ended up deranged, and now he tries to give other children a better childhood by sharing what he has won with all his hard work ; and some f***ing morons try to pass this as "he abused my kid". Bunch of monsters they are.