Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Don't anyone laugh at Michael Jackson. He's the king of *real* Pop Music, coming first even before David Bowie. A great artist, who was most unfortunately destroyed by his father in his early years. He was robbed of his childhood, he ended up deranged, and now he tries to give other children a better childhood by sharing what he has won with all his hard work ; and some f***ing morons try to pass this as "he abused my kid". Bunch of monsters they are.

I am not saying he molested any of those kids, but its a possibility. You shouldn't entirely rule out possibilities like that. And if it is true its disgusting. I agree that he is an artist and is very talented, especially with those signature dance moves!

I dont get how anyone can think that did NOT do it. I mean, he was molested,or at least beaten up, by his own father as a child. Add to that his constantly weird behaviour.

I dont get how anyone can think that did NOT do it. I mean, he was molested,or at least beaten up, by his own father as a child. Add to that his constantly weird behaviour.

it would make a lot of sense if he did it, because their is so much pointing to that conclusion. you never know though.

I watched the England-Croatia football match this evening and a great match it was, my southern neighbors (who i don't even like) managed to win it 2-3. And together with Russia's win over Andorra, England is rightfully out of the competition (Euro Cup 2008). Hooray for justice!

I watched the England-Croatia football match this evening and a great match it was, my southern neighbors (who i don't even like) managed to win it 2-3. And together with Russia's win over Andorra, England is rightfully out of the competition (Euro Cup 2008). Hooray for justice!

I'm pretty damn happy too! The english team are always way too cocky

They are way too cocky. And internationally they've never had much to brag about (one world cup 1st place and that was 40 friggin' years ago). How England can be mentioned in the same breath as the true world's best, I'll never know.

They are way too cocky. And internationally they've never had much to brag about (one world cup 1st place and that was 40 friggin' years ago). How England can be mentioned in the same breath as the true world's best, I'll never know.

It's all their slogans and bauld beer belly supporters that give the illusion they're great!:lol:

Because they have some of the world's best players. Spain and Holland never win jack shit either, and people consider their national teams two of the best in the world. In fact Spain has been considered a top contender last three cups or so, and they always choke on their own feces... (except vs South Korea, they obviously got robbed on that one)

Only a couple of teams have won the World Cup anyway. What, like, the last 50 or so years of World Cups were won by England, France, Germany, Italy, Brazil, and Argentina? Don't mess with the West, that's for sure. =)

I was fuckin glad they lost, being a Swede i´ve had some issues with the shitty way they treated Sven in his time as Englands Coach. He wasn´t so bad after all. I wonder if McLaren becomes the new scapegoat after this?

And i dont know why they´re under the illusion that they are so great, yeah, Premiere Leauge is good but then again it´s filled with people from other countries. Their national team hasn´t even beaten us in 40 years.

Because they have some of the world's best players. Spain and Holland never win jack shit either, and people consider their national teams two of the best in the world. In fact Spain has been considered a top contender last three cups or so, and they always choke on their own feces... (except vs South Korea, they obviously got robbed on that one)

Only a couple of teams have won the World Cup anyway. What, like, the last 50 or so years of World Cups were won by England, France, Germany, Italy, Brazil, and Argentina? Don't mess with the West, that's for sure. =)
They do have some of the best players, but they can't work together. It's the same as nearly all the nike and addias super teams that are made.

Well I personally don't consider Spain or Holland to be among the world's best:) But at this point I would certainly rate Holland over England. Spain's a tough call. As for the players not being able to work together I completely agree, I got the feeling at times that McClaren kept shoving in specific players, regardless of how well the fit in with the rest and how they performed.