Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Yeah,the funny thing is that they dont seem to give a shit about the fact that the vikings had lots of connections with the arab world and shared a lot of culture with the arabs too.

The Viking had a lot of connections with every people in europe and a lot of people beyond europe. They also often "married" with people of other races and got their own blood lines mixed with those of other peoples and places, such as in Normandy, Russia, etc.

The Vikings were anything but racists. If they came to your village, raped and killed your mom and sisters, killed your father and brothers and left you maimed, its not cause you were black or arab or whatever else, its cause you had valuable stuff they wanted for themselves. Period. :Smug:

I had a dream the other night where Mr V. was on a mountain peak trying to sell me t-shirts. weird.

Better than having a dream about Mattias trying to sell you his body.

Oh, did I say that out loud?

DIDNT MEAN IT!

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THAT.
I always remember having a dream that Andreas worked at a Burger Bar in NYC.

I have 2 Vintersorg t-shirts, both got ruined after only after a few washes, which is a bit of a disappointment. Either I washed them wrong or the quality is shit.

I've got a couple of shirts which I use alot, and they are still good after several washes. My Till Fjälls tshirt is a bit faded, but that's understandable after such a long time.

Darcy : I can't remember ever seeing a Vintersorg girlie. Out of curiosity, which one is it?

OK - now that is one of the more surreal/awesome things I have ever read here.

I think we need details!

well it was strange. the sky was a dark orange and the weather was damp. Mr V's T-shirt stand was crowded and he had a lot of customers. So when I finally got up to him he just looked at me and started talking in swedish. I was like what the hell are you saying? THen he pointed at the shirts...thats all i remember. :loco:

and yes they were V tees.

well it was strange. the sky was a dark orange and the weather was damp. Mr V's T-shirt stand was crowded and he had a lot of customers. So when I finally got up to him he just looked at me and started talking in swedish. I was like what the hell are you saying? THen he pointed at the shirts...thats all i remember. :loco:

and yes they were V tees.

Friend, what WERE you smoking before going to bed that night? :lol: :Smokin:

I decided to make a man of myself and go ahead with a rather important project:

DEFRETTING MY 1000$ 6 STRING BASS. DEFRETTING IT MYSELF.

It was the 5th defretting job I ever did.

I'm proud to say...

I DID ONE HELL OF A GREAT JOB.

The bass already sounded awesome with frets, and now,with the fretless neck, I can actually play with my knobs and get DiGiorgio's sound! So for the past 2 days, I've been playing Vintersorg stuff over and over, drooling all over my house. :D