Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

it has been raining for the last 3 days, today is the first sunny day.
the temperature is fine now, last week was highly over 30 degrees. now we can finally breath again!

Lots of huge announcements today at E3! 2 new Marios for Wii, new Metroid, God of War 3, Halo, XBOx 320 Natal, PSP Go (don't like it so much), and best of all…

4.jpg

Golden Sun DS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm stoked about Mario Galaxy 2, New Mario Bros Wii and Metroid Another M. There was also a trailer for The Last Guardian (formerly known as Trico) that looked awesome.

Yeah, I'm stoked about Mario Galaxy 2, New Mario Bros Wii and Metroid Another M. There was also a trailer for The Last Guardian (formerly known as Trico) that looked awesome.

Yes, lots of Mario releases!!!!

I think I'm finally going to buy a PS3 this Christmas, I need to play Metal Gear 4!!!

And it really sucks that there's a new MG for 360, I hope it'll be released for PS3 too :( .

Yes, lots of Mario releases!!!!

I think I'm finally going to buy a PS3 this Christmas, I need to play Metal Gear 4!!!

And it really sucks that there's a new MG for 360, I hope it'll be released for PS3 too :( .

Ps3 seems to be the best choice on the current consoles. As far as I know, there's no "bad" game on ps3, I've played around 30-40 games so far and all of them are at least, good enough to be bought.

I've already played MGS4...it's truly awesome (and funny at times, Snake is a cool guy).

Some of the games I've played on ps3 that I would recommend are:

Dead Space - the best survival horror from the console 'til now IMO.
Assassin's Creed
Killzone 2
The Darkness
GTA4
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Lair
Prince Of Persia

In a lesser extent:

-Devil May Cry 4 - I haven't finished yet, but it's cool until now; not mindblowing, just cool.

-Lost: Via Domus - the story of 'our' player is great, even better than some of the character of the original series. I found it a little short, just 11-12 hours of playing, but it's cool (I ended it on 1 night/day).

-Resident Evil 5 - not a survival horror anymore, but fun to play. The 2 player mode is most of time good.

-Viking: Battle for Asgard - at start it's a little slow, but it turns amazing after a couple of hours playing it (you have to make your own army, and of course it's not something easy and/or fast).

-Ninja Gaiden Sigma - a truly HARD game. It's reminiscent of Resident Evil on the way you look for items and clues, but the fights are great, the enemies are smart, fast and tough. One of the few games that don't save automatically, just on the (very few) save points around.

Ps3 seems to be the best choice on the current consoles. As far as I know, there's no "bad" game on ps3, I've played around 30-40 games so far and all of them are at least, good enough to be bought.

I've already played MGS4...it's truly awesome (and funny at times, Snake is a cool guy).

Some of the games I've played on ps3 that I would recommend are:

Dead Space - the best survival horror from the console 'til now IMO.
Assassin's Creed
Killzone 2
The Darkness
GTA4
Silent Hill: Homecoming
Lair
Prince Of Persia

In a lesser extent:

-Devil May Cry 4 - I haven't finished yet, but it's cool until now; not mindblowing, just cool.

-Lost: Via Domus - the story of 'our' player is great, even better than some of the character of the original series. I found it a little short, just 11-12 hours of playing, but it's cool (I ended it on 1 night/day).

-Resident Evil 5 - not a survival horror anymore, but fun to play. The 2 player mode is most of time good.

-Viking: Battle for Asgard - at start it's a little slow, but it turns amazing after a couple of hours playing it (you have to make your own army, and of course it's not something easy and/or fast).

-Ninja Gaiden Sigma - a truly HARD game. It's reminiscent of Resident Evil on the way you look for items and clues, but the fights are great, the enemies are smart, fast and tough. One of the few games that don't save automatically, just on the (very few) save points around.

Please remove Assassin's Creed from that list.=S Don't go around recommending mediocrity to people.=/

Really? I found it really good on story, look, animation (on movements and cinematics) and battles (the battle system itself, assassin techniques and enemies).

Why do u think it's 'mediocre'??

AC is soooo goddamn boring -.-'
it's all the same all the way through the game... I mean, I like repetitive games but this one's supposed to have a story...

Boo.

The hot sunny weather left Seattle...now it's cool and grey. Again. Dear Sun, please come back. Let's never fight ever again. But it's all moot, apparently, as some Missouri congressperson thinks that we (Seattle) are in imminent danger of a nuclear attack...from North Korea. OH NOES FINALLY THE END OF GRUNGE ROCK. (But hey - Ground Zero is apparently one of the overpriced condo farms that has a 20% occupancy rate because no one can afford to live there anymore, so no complaints of those get wiped off the planet :) )

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you know how to play the intro of Vintersorg's Algol. I know the rest of the song but I just can't figure out the intro. There's no tab around the internet :(

AC is soooo goddamn boring -.-'
it's all the same all the way through the game... I mean, I like repetitive games but this one's supposed to have a story...

Precisely this. It's fun for the first city. Getting on a horse and going to the next city is fun, but then you get there and do exactly what you did in the first city. Maybe the new one will be decent, but I won't play it to find out.

I'm looking forward to Modern Warfare 2. Bring it on.

I've spent the last few weeks playing Morrowind on my 360, had it for years but never played it. I want a new Elder Scrolls game.

This Saturday I will finally move back to my original home town! Oh, I'm so fucking glad to be off this damn bloody boring shithole! :D

Good luck, Gaunerin! :p

i went to a wedding last sunday.
usually weddings are boring, but this was the best wedding i've ever been to.
the married couple was very beautiful.
the husband was dressed in grey, but with a rockabilly style, he had also air with grease and allstar-like shoes :lol: the bride was dressed in brown, with a beautiful tight dress, with a white interlaced ribbon all dress long (like a corselet) on the back.
the ceremony was held in the nobiliar mansion of the Borboni's Family, while the dinner took place in another beautiful mansion on a lake, with a private little port and a big park with secolar trees.
but the nicest thing was that we were all young people, no parents, no old relatives, and nearly all the guests were metalheads or punks :lol:
ALL DRESSED ELEGANTLY!!!!! :guh:
we laughted for about 30 minute when we met at the wedding place (of course also the persons who were going to marry are metalheads).
i was dressed in hippie style, really strange for me to dress up in elegant clothes, but i looked nice anyway... :lol: