Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

Any photos? Sounds like a fun event!

i didn't bring the camera with me, and it was a pity 'cause we had a lot of fun, and the place was wonderful, we arrived at the lake with the sunset, a total calm and silence, birds were flying over the lake, a spectacular atmosphere...
but....i have a photo of me before the cerimony, made for the posterity, cause no one of my friends, knowing me well, believed i was really going to put on a skirt :lol:
i hope some friend will send me some photos of us, then i'm gonna put them here!

here it is, i laught every fucking time i look to it :lol:
(i think it's the first time i post an entire photo of me :oops:)

i've found some photos on the web of the locations

the place where the cerimony was held:
20071115112339.jpg

the place where we had dinner, beautiful isn't it?
LaPiaggettacanale.jpg

La%20Piaggetta%20giardino%201.jpg

lapiaggetta.jpg

lapiaggetta%20(4).jpg

looks like you're cute lass : )

and you have nice collection of trolls and blades - sacrificial blades, as I presume? ; )
btw is it a kind of drum at the bottom right of that glazed cabinet behind you? like one of those that for example wardruna uses?

now you should post your pic in some kind of warrior princes leather outfit :p 1 2 3

looks like you're cute lass : )

and you have nice collection of trolls and blades - sacrificial blades, as I presume? ; )
btw is it a kind of drum at the bottom right of that glazed cabinet behind you? like one of those that for example wardruna uses?

now you should post your pic in some kind of warrior princes leather outfit :p 1 2 3

this is a part of the collection, i've something like 20 troll all around the house.
a dear friend of mine owns a company which is the only italian firm that imports trolls from norway and then sorts them to all the shops in the country, so he gave me a lot of trolls as presents :)

the blades, they are used as ornaments but they cut very well, i can assure you :lol:

the thing on the bottom of the photo is not a drum, it's the upper part of a cask, i've a photo somewhere, just a test shot i did time ago with the new camera...

about the last point ... muahahahahahah :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

^ Ah lucky you, if you don't want any of those troll souvenirs you can give them to me, I won't mind ;) .

i don't thinks so, but if it will ever happen I'll keep you in mind :)

here you are some photos of the collection..
i've heard that trolls like to live near natural things so i created a sort of habitat for some of them (at least for the littler ones) :lol:
i really love the one inspired to john bauer's paintings!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iewPicture&friendID=116776880&albumId=2178995

my city was struck by a big catastrophe tonight.
a train who carried 14 wagons of gas ran off the rails in the middle of the town, few meters after the station.
a big explosion and a big fire burnt a lot of houses, cars and sadly people.
we have about 15 deads and 40 deeply injuried people. but we still don't know who the dead people are.
the city is in total mess, it's seems to be in a warfare, sirens and police everywhere, helicopters which flies over the houses, the traffic blocked.

this video was made few minutes after the disaster by some people who lived there

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my... that's terrible! Btw, there's no relative of yours involved? I hope not.

An tsunami was predicted for today here, 50mt height waves, flooding more or less half of the country. A brief - but hard - earthquake shaked things here like 30 min ago. I live on a high hill so, if this tsunami strikes, nothing will happen to me. Most of people don't believe the prediction - including myself - but after the earthquake, I would think about it a little.

Oh my... that's terrible! Btw, there's no relative of yours involved? I hope not.

fortunatly not. my relatives are all okey and also my best friends. we phoned in the morning each other to be sure we was all alive.
but we still don't know the names of the dead people, my city is little and we may know some of the persons who died.
we are really worried.
only one truck out of 14 exploded (if all the trucks would have exploded i don't think there would be left so much of the city), and there's still some risk so they are trying to empty out the other 13 wagons as soon as possible.
i went there to have a look this morning cause it was not clear from the net or television in which part of the city exactly the explosion happened , and when i saw the place i was shocked, there was a little heap of ash on the ground near the fused traffic light, it was a person before yesterday night. :(

my mother, who lives about 1 km from that place, she heard all the windows and the doors shaking, she tought at first it was an earthquake, then she started to hear one, two, three, ten ambulances and she understod that something really bad had happened

For me the summer heat is bad enough, but what I really can't stand is that the days are so long, I mean the sun is setting so late and rising very early in the morning. I like it cold, and dark; autumn and winter seasons :)

Oh hai.

Today's high in Seattle is 103 F, at 2pm. This is the hottest temperature ever recorded here.

Our normal high temps? Around 75-80 degrees.

Lots of people are very unhappy here. For the most part, we don't have fans or air conditioners.

Here is kinda cool, 15ºC at max.

I'm currently watching the Ghost in the Shell movies/series (Stand Alone Complex series and Solid State Society - Innocence movies). I saw the first movie back on 97 with Evangelion.

I saw Gantz the past week...it could be better. As usual, the manga is better.

It was a swamp here yesterday. I think it got to 90 but it was a raining 90 with who knows how much humidity. My hair, which is really fine, was all over the place. My roommate had an afro. And that was from saying indoors. Outside it was more like a Louisiana bayou.

I'm currently watching the Ghost in the Shell movies/series (Stand Alone Complex series and Solid State Society - Innocence movies). I saw the first movie back on 97 with Evangelion.

I saw Gantz the past week...it could be better. As usual, the manga is better.

Agh I still haven't seen Solid State Society, crap. And I'm supposedly a huge GITS fan. Never seen Gantz though.