Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

My hometown was fucking flooded yesterday!:D Not the part where my house is tho so I'm OK. We don't have water tho and the internet just started to work now. Stupid rain.:) The upper part of my town is fucked up seriouslly. Cars have been swept 'away', quite a large chunk of road was destroyed and so on... nobody was harmed tho IMO. My mother's side of the family lives in another town about 20km away and their house was fucking flooded. Insanity:)

VIOLENCE! TERROR! RAGING WATERS!

12423_potop-kropa-19.09.2007-012_show.jpg

12426_potop-kropa-19.09.2007-015_show.jpg

12438_potop-kropa-19.09.2007-034_show.jpg

It was god... God was mad at you guys :)
Good that your are fine.
Once there was a unexpected cyclone here in Rio Grande do Sul. The destruction was similar to the ones on your photos. That's a shame. And very strange too, because Rio Grande do Sul is a plane where is spouse to have no hurricanes.

… It’s global warming :loco:

Damn, I've been listening to Teddybears feat. Iggy Pop - Punkrocker a whole lot today, and I find myself wanting Thomas Rusiak's interpretation "Hiphopper" too. Does anyone have it?

Well... I go to meet Dimmu Borgir in 2 hours.
I'm so fucking scared right now, hahaha.
Meeting Vortex is just going to be insane.

Although having to wake at 08:30am to get ready for this is not fun.
I hope the band are all cool and no arrogant jerks like I've always imagined them D:

Gonna go meet the band myself in a couple of weeks, well I don't really care about DB, but hopefully Vortex won't mind signing Borknagar albums.

I didn't get to meet Vortex, although I was infront of him during the gig and he spotted my new Borknagar tattoo... and as the fangirl I am I just screamed "LAMENTED SOULS" a few times and he pointed at me, smiled, nodded his head, and beated at his heart then continued playing. I was happy with that. Also his vocals live are just amazing, I genuinely cried a bit :\
Galder spat on me, ugh.
Silenoz was pretty "busy" so we didn't get to see him much which is a shame, I just hope we'll be meeting up another time when they're in the UK though.
Although on a positive note we did drive Tony (live drummer/ex-Nile drummer) through the city to get a tattoo done, He was such a nice guy and strangely very quiet too, although he was fine with letting us all be silly fans and get photos took with him.

Was a really nice day out spending it with band members and hitting the pub. Ran into a German guy with a MetalCamp t-shirt and we had a good chat about the festival, his only complaint for the festival was "IT'S TOO HOT". Haha.

I didn't get to meet Vortex, although I was infront of him during the gig and he spotted my new Borknagar tattoo... and as the fangirl I am I just screamed "LAMENTED SOULS" a few times and he pointed at me, smiled, nodded his head, and beated at his heart then continued playing. I was happy with that. Also his vocals live are just amazing, I genuinely cried a bit :\
Galder spat on me, ugh.
Silenoz was pretty "busy" so we didn't get to see him much which is a shame, I just hope we'll be meeting up another time when they're in the UK though.
Although on a positive note we did drive Tony (live drummer/ex-Nile drummer) through the city to get a tattoo done, He was such a nice guy and strangely very quiet too, although he was fine with letting us all be silly fans and get photos took with him.

Was a really nice day out spending it with band members and hitting the pub. Ran into a German guy with a MetalCamp t-shirt and we had a good chat about the festival, his only complaint for the festival was "IT'S TOO HOT". Haha.

When I saw Dimmu like 4-5 years ago, I made it a point to glare at Vortex and make him think I was staring at him. There was this circle of death and everyone was jumping up and down; then, in the middle, this one guy in a black emperor hoodie, just looking straight at him. He probably gets that all the time, so he's like an abused puppy. "THE FANS, THEY KEEP STARING AT ME. I USE A SYNTH FOR MY VOICE, OK GUYS? IT'S NOT THAT GOOD, I SWEAR!!!!"