Alec's Tavern : The Frost Blast

HOLY SHIT IS THAT LUFIA?
OH
MY
GOD
WOW
I mean, SSH did a metal cover of the boss theme tune, but the title music is my favourite. AWESOME!

I'm just Brit girl now eh? :p

=)

Fortress of Doom music... it's my favorite, especially the remix when you go for the first (third technically ahehe) time in Lufia 2. I sometimes turn on my SNES emulator and leave it running on that level.

I forgot your full name... I saw Cait before, I assumed it was Caitlin but could be Cait-something... maybe you're Cait-Sith! I thought brit girl would be less offensive than wanker person!

=)

Fortress of Doom music... it's my favorite, especially the remix when you go for the first (third technically ahehe) time in Lufia 2. I sometimes turn on my SNES emulator and leave it running on that level.

I forgot your full name... I saw Cait before, I assumed it was Caitlin but could be Cait-something... maybe you're Cait-Sith! I thought brit girl would be less offensive than wanker person!

yeah it;'s Caitlin, but just call me Cait. arg.
Wanker person? T_T

I think you can download all the Lufia soundtracks somewhere, I need to do it sometime. I'll upload SSH's version of the boss theme.

Yeah, there's a couple of places, but I haven't been on my own computer for almost 3 months now. Maybe later this month when I get my desktop back. I've been gorging on old NES / SNES music the last couple of days, since I don't have my music library with me (I need to buy an iPod posthaste).

Last two nights it's been Mario Paint symphony. Chrono Trigger on Mario Paint:

That's using the original MP. There are some using another modded MP program that's more accurate, it's not as cool or as inventive as doing it old school, imo.

I've known quite a few brits by chance... I just give them a hard time, but I'm a firm believer in Anglo-American friendship and the special relationship. ^_^ WE ARE YOUR CHILDREN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. AND I NEED MONEY TO GO TO THE MOVIES. MOMMY CAN I GO OUT TONIGHT?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo... any1 knows, where I can find the Vintersorg Live poster? I would pay much for it if any1 got it and doesn't want it longer ;)

HAH i got the 666th reply :D

or no.... faq :|

I dont know about you all but I'm still blasting those tracks from Aclinic Line!! The shit grows on you big time!! What do you all think about them after digesting their compositions??

I've been running around advertising them to fuck still. Haven't listened to them much this week though, every week is Solefald week at the moment. <3

LOL! Its been a trade-off between Aclinic Line and Solefald for me actually. Been wheeling The Linear Scaffold mercilessly as of late. hehehe.

I just went home from the first concert of Heidra. A band fronted by a good friend of mine. They were fucking awesome, you should check them out if you like Folk Metal in the vein of Moonsorrow and Ensiferum. They made an awesome cover of Sankarihauta. Also, my friend's clean vocals on the first track really remind me of Vintersorg's on Till Fjälls. I convinced them to do a cover of that song at some point.

Rivfadír;6852390 said:
I just went home from the first concert of Heidra. A band fronted by a good friend of mine. They were fucking awesome, you should check them out if you like Folk Metal in the vein of Moonsorrow and Ensiferum. They made an awesome cover of Sankarihauta. Also, my friend's clean vocals on the first track really remind me of Vintersorg's on Till Fjälls. I convinced them to do a cover of that song at some point.

Heh, funny you should mention, since the bassist posted at metal-forum that he was gonna prepare for the gig. Checked the myspace not long ago and thought it was good, but im a bit to lazy and impatient to give it a proper check, but later maybe.