Alexi 600-SE question

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-Alexi-600-L...ryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ngx9c4.jpg
102o1nc.jpg

30lccw3.jpg

i actually bought this one and from my understanding there were only 150 made worldwide....so limited edition...yes...but ebay may be the way to go now, as in warheart's post. good luck:)...... and haha...call me ghey all ya want..but i'm a chick...so it's ok :lol::p

i actually bought this one and from my understanding there were only 150 made worldwide....so limited edition...yes...but ebay may be the way to go now, as in warheart's post. good luck:)...... and haha...call me ghey all ya want..but i'm a chick...so it's ok :lol::p

You have one? Pics?

You have one? Pics?

well....since you posted pics of your secks jackson...here ya go....although it's smudged up from my grubby little fingers..oh well...:lol:
i am loving this guitar, however, i am thinking it may need a different pickup...any advice??
S5030241.jpg

myalexi.jpg

Wow, you weren't lying!!!! It's fuckin' nice.

lol @ grubby litttle fingers. :p

Is it an EMG HZ pickup, same as mine? If so, then you might wanna check out the EMG 81 like most heavy metals players use (if they're using EMG's). It's either the 81 or 83, I can never remember.

Wow, you weren't lying!!!! It's fuckin' nice.

lol @ grubby litttle fingers. :p

Is it an EMG HZ pickup, same as mine? If so, then you might wanna check out the EMG 81 like most heavy metals players use (if they're using EMG's). It's either the 81 or 83, I can never remember.

thanks...:oops: but i kinda almost regret getting it instead of a Jackson RR5model...but whatever...i'll have one of those one day too...maybe:mad:

yeah, it's just got the one EMG-HZ on it...but i think i'll leave it alone for right now:p thanks for the input though.....you still lovin the hell outta your jackson--(stupid question :lol:)

Yeah, it'll be the 81 that most players favour, although i'd recommend an 85 or even look towards Seymour Duncan. Oh and nice guitar. :)

Yeah, it'll be the 81 that most players favour, although i'd recommend an 85 or even look towards Seymour Duncan. Oh and nice guitar. :)

thanks mister :kickass:...i will have to do some research i suppose:p i know the jackson model i wanted had the seymour duncan humbuckers. :erk: so they must be pretty good? :)

thanks...:oops: but i kinda almost regret getting it instead of a Jackson RR5model...but whatever...i'll have one of those one day too...maybe:mad:

yeah, it's just got the one EMG-HZ on it...but i think i'll leave it alone for right now:p thanks for the input though.....you still lovin the hell outta your jackson--(stupid question :lol:)

Well yeah, you can get an RR5 another time whereas this is apparantly a limited edition model so imo, you did the right thing in getting this first. That's the reason I bought my Warlock in the Body Art series instead of the Mick Thompson sig.

Thanks to Pheonix for confirming that it was the 81. Apparantly, that sounds much better than the HZ but I wouldn't know.

I AM luvin' the hell outta my Jackson, YEAH!!!! I sometimes just get it out of it's case before work just to look at it. :lol: So beautiful.

Well yeah, you can get an RR5 another time whereas this is apparantly a limited edition model so imo, you did the right thing in getting this first. That's the reason I bought my Warlock in the Body Art series instead of the Mick Thompson sig.

Thanks to Pheonix for confirming that it was the 81. Apparantly, that sounds much better than the HZ but I wouldn't know.

I AM luvin' the hell outta my Jackson, YEAH!!!! I sometimes just get it out of it's case before work just to look at it. :lol: So beautiful.

I dont think you would prefer a EMG HZ over a EMG 81...not without gainboost i guess. As much as i know about you the 81 seems to fit more:lol: Yeah well before i sleep i look at my sweet jackson hanging on the wall :) Its still almost dentless and as beautiful as ever...plays great ofcourse. I probably wouldnt buy anything with Mick's name on it :lol: