Alexi's shit USA model..read and laugh

The Leper said:
By the way, if hes rich, than he couldve saved himself a few thousand and just bought a custom jackson that has better quality.

:erk:

dunno if all this has already been said coz i couldn't be bothered to read all your bickering but i just had to add my 2 cents.

1. alexi tryed to get new jacksons after his was stolen but jackson couldn't build them in time for his tour however esp could.

2. mustaine left jackson because fender wanted him to have the same contract as all there other indorsees. jackson used give him 11 free guitars a year however when fender baught them they wanted to only give him 1 so he left

3. and lastly i own an rr1 ,quick every1 fame me for being a fanboy

oh and check my bands myspace www.myspace.com/dividerrock

counterfitgod said:
dunno if all this has already been said coz i couldn't be bothered to read all your bickering but i just had to add my 2 cents.

1. alexi tryed to get new jacksons after his was stolen but jackson couldn't build them in time for his tour however esp could.

2. mustaine left jackson because fender wanted him to have the same contract as all there other indorsees. jackson used give him 11 free guitars a year however when fender baught them they wanted to only give him 1 so he left

3. and lastly i own an rr1 ,quick every1 fame me for being a fanboy

oh and check my bands myspace www.myspace.com/dividerrock
Nice band description in your my space page. :lol:

Skeckz said:
In my opinion the original Edge is probably the finest trem ever made. Tuning stability is second to none. Why do you think Steve Vai still uses it?

great..i have an original Ibanez Edge on my flying V..so i guess i wont remove it

-Gavin- said:
Cause he's endorsed by Ibeenhad and HAS to.

Oh, yeah. Steve Vai is such a small time artist, that he can't get whatever guitar company to endorse him and has to settle with shitty equipment.

Roar said:
Oh, yeah. Steve Vai is such a small time artist, that he can't get whatever guitar company to endorse him and has to settle with shitty equipment.

It will be drawn into his contract he uses those specs.

IMG_0784.jpg

hers a guitar that im in the middle of building...well i guess finishing...dont mind the pickups...i just put tape over them....cuz i dont have nay rings at the moment...aswell as the jackplate...but...tell me what ya guys think...kinda copied it after alexis esp....for parts here is as follows

schaller flyod rose (made in germany)
emg 81 - 85
ebony fretboard
alder body
maple neck

nola_bls said:
IMG_0784.jpg

hers a guitar that im in the middle of building...well i guess finishing...dont mind the pickups...i just put tape over them....cuz i dont have nay rings at the moment...aswell as the jackplate...but...tell me what ya guys think...kinda copied it after alexis esp....for parts here is as follows

emg 81 - 85
ebony fretboard
alder body
maple neck
Terrible choice for jack placement. You won't be able to play while sitting down with that.

nola_bls said:
IMG_0784.jpg

emg 81 - 85
ebony fretboard
alder body
maple neck

very nice, hylian's got a point though, its gonna be a bugger to play sitting down (more so than it will be anyway) with the input jack there. i like the look of it though, especially the little cutaway. nice specs too, good choice of pickups, materials etc. personally i'd have got for a two octave neck and a pointier, more jackson like headstock - thats just my hangup though. good job!:headbang:

reckon you could knock me up a left handed one of those?:Spin:

3SP-0WN5 said:
ive played that tremolo its still a peice of shit compared to floyd rose original
come to the ESP forums,lets see how long u last there

why in fucks name would I want to go to a forum for a guitar company I cant stand? fuck off its obvious you have been owned here with just 4 posts, go back to your little wannabe guitar forum
m4684887-5767.jpg

The only thing that I think needs improvement in the edge is the locking tuners, on my rg they come slightly out of tune every few days and gets annoying, whatever im not complaining. The edge to me is smoother and i get more control. Good choice in trems bro. I like the look of it, not a complete alexi rip.
Dont really like your neck though, bland. mightymite has great necks for cheap. check em out.

Hylian said:
Terrible choice for jack placement. You won't be able to play while sitting down with that.

dont think i know that....i use cord with an L shaped end...and its fine.. its perfectly confortable..i have no problems with it at all ....i did it this way...because it was my first guitar...and it is real tuff to wire up from the proper position.and the strat styled jack plate is a bitch to fit in....i am in the middle of building a strat aswell...ill post some pics when im done....and im gonna take this one ( the RR copy) apart...and refinish it...i have to wet sand it and put a couple more clear coats on it....and i wanna paint my head stock.....and then re assemble it...sounds and plays killer tho....i may shape my neck a little more...its just a little thicker than what i wanted....

nola_bls said:
dont think i know that....i use cord with an L shaped end...and its fine.. its perfectly confortable..i have no problems with it at all ....i did it this way...because it was my first guitar...and it is real tuff to wire up from the proper position.and the strat styled jack plate is a bitch to fit in....i am in the middle of building a strat aswell...ill post some pics when im done....and im gonna take this one ( the RR copy) apart...and refinish it...i have to wet sand it and put a couple more clear coats on it....and i wanna paint my head stock.....and then re assemble it...sounds and plays killer tho....i may shape my neck a little more...its just a little thicker than what i wanted....
Well, I guess it won't be as annoying with an L-shaped cord then. I would still try to place it on the other wing with the lowest possible angle though.

Anyway, the guitar looks cool! If possible, consider the option of replacing the neck with a 22-fret ebony one with sharkfin inlays and white binding.