all new "NP" thread -

Naw...The Wolf Is Loose, Sleeping Giant, Bladecatcher, Colony Of Birchmen and This Mortal Soil sound better to me. :)
Somehow it's mostly an average album though, I liked Leviathan much more. Still, it's worth listening to.

Np: Solefald - Allfathers

Naw...The Wolf Is Loose, Sleeping Giant, Bladecatcher, Colony Of Birchmen and This Mortal Soil sound better to me. :)
Somehow it's mostly an average album though, I liked Leviathan much more. Still, it's worth listening to.

Np: Solefald - Allfathers

Its really hard to choose, all of them are great.

The new Solefald has arrived, and no warnings from you were needed actually. I like it a lot. Allfathers sticks out a bit after the first few listens, but the rest of the album will draw me in a no time. Great record.

The Mars Volta: Meccamputechture

Don't like it much, don't know what the fuss is all about. Like with Mastodon, they are the new pop band, but I really dislike them (and then there were 2 DS hehe :p ).

The Mars Volta: Meccamputechture

Don't like it much, don't know what the fuss is all about. Like with Mastodon, they are the new pop band, but I really dislike them (and then there were 2 DS hehe :p ).

Nobody likes the mars volta and mastodon because it's popular. It's not in anyway. It's gained credit from the masses because people recognise they're shaking things up with their styles. What you don't like about it is what you can't see as their original approach to heavy erratic music with a concept, which they pull off incredibly well. Not to mention the production for the two bands is quality and fairly unique in an industry of digital shenanigans.

Although I'll admit, I didn't warm to mastodon straight away. Only really because they are something I was very unused to. The more I heard the more I saw the elements of genius behind it.

NP: Martin Simpson - I can't keep from crying sometimes