all new "NP" thread -

Whoracle is by far my favorite.......I don't generally like the new stuff, with the exception of STYE. I had it since it came out but I'm just now kinda getting into it. Pretty underrated album if you ask me, especially considering all the flak it got.

So I am currently listening to "Evil in a Closet" off STYE.

(pretty nice segue, donchathink?)

Whoracle is by far my favorite.......
I don't know why everyone likes Whoracle so much... It's not that good... Just 4 good songs and that's it! While The Jester Race is fucking awesome! Each and every song is my favorite except Wayfaerer (it really gets on my nerves when I hear it)...

So I am currently listening to "Evil in a Closet" off STYE.

(pretty nice segue, donchathink?)
No :heh: Anders sounds like a pussy in that song... The whole album is a fuck-up... Worse than Reroute. Actually, In Flames are just becoming worse and worse by each album now. SOLD OUT

I don't know why everyone likes Whoracle so much... It's not that good... Just 4 good songs and that's it! While The Jester Race is fucking awesome! Each and every song is my favorite except Wayfaerer (it really gets on my nerves when I hear it)...

Not that good? Whoracle is the peak of In Flames' greatness, before they started their more commercial sounding stuff.

Dark Funeral - Attera Totus Sanctus