all new "NP" thread -

^ Hmmm you certainly have a point there, but I focus more on the band's music, more than the vocalist "apparent" ideology. As long as he's not caught killing or sacrificing or whatever jews it's fine with me. I mean, there are plenty of Nazis nowadays anyway, you just have to go to certain neighbourhoods in Germany to see that :rolleyes: . I mean, the Nazis even have a political party there!

Once again, I agree with you, but I don't think that he is truly representative or meaningful in this case, IMO he was just being a clown/craving for attention or stuff. There are many more nazi-like bands than Taake.

Taake is über cool, Høst is just amazing :) .

And actually they have recently started to tour again if I'm not mistaken, so I don't beleive it's "the beginning of Taake's end."

DT - Fiction - Misery's Crown

It's amazing how great Mikael's clean vocals are here - he was very good on Projector already, but he's improved a lot since then, IMHO.

-Villain

Detonation - Defects of The Isolated Mind

Didn't have time to deeply enjoy Fiction and I'm already stuck with another release just as unbelievable...

And for some reason, at the same time, I'm having a huge Muse binge and I'm going through their discography for the second time this week.

i probably will regret saying this, but: thank you for reminding me of green jelly. of course i would never, ever forget the bear song, but i wouldn't have been able to name the band off the top of my head. which means that now i will be forced to find a copy of the record. oh how the mighty have fallen. :p

i probably will regret saying this, but: thank you for reminding me of green jelly. of course i would never, ever forget the bear song, but i wouldn't have been able to name the band off the top of my head. which means that now i will be forced to find a copy of the record. oh how the mighty have fallen. :p

I can bring you a copy of "333" next month if you haven't found it by then. Their other record I have completely forgotten and in all likelihood history has too.