all new "NP" thread -

I love Kamelot. At least their "Ghost Opera" album. So much that i'm considering to go see them live. See now why i'm worried about my condition?

never fear another kamelot lover is here :p definitely go see em live Siren they put on an excellent show. Simone Simmons from Epica actaully showed up for the song "The Haunting" when they played here last year. They're going to be touring here with Edguy this fall.

@suwat: awww thanks for the encouragement! :D i'll definitely think about it, i'll see how my schedule forms and i'll see what i can do.

I love Kamelot. At least their "Ghost Opera" album. So much that i'm considering to go see them live. See now why i'm worried about my condition?

I guess I'm a bit late to the party, but I would definitely see them live if the stars aligned and I could go. I like Edguy too (not as much) so that's a pretty good set-up (of course, applying only to myself and Suwat :p). Not a big fan of other power metal though, Iced Earth (Horrow Show is a pretty good album, IMO) and Symphony X are about it for me, besides those two.

AFI- Miss Murder

sleepy.gif

I like to think of myself as having a pretty eclectic taste in music.

I'd like to think the same of myself. I try not to limit myself to one genre or another, but rather what sounds good to me on the whole.

EDIT: NP: Funeralopolis - Electric Wizard. Man that song is heavy as fuck... Not a huge Stoner/Doom metal fan, but that song just really crushes.