all new "NP" thread -

Porcupine Tree - The Incident

am I the only one that's kinda disappointed by this?

Nope, I am not? Why should I? I think it's great, yet somewhat different.

NP: Septic Flesh - Communion

Recommended to every death metal fan who also likes symphonic metal. It's fucking great!:kickass:

Die Toten Hosen in Costa Rica? I didn't expect that.

Yeah me neither. They're quite into Latin-American though, since that they released a version of In Aller Stille in Spanish :p , and they play a Los Violadores and La Bamba cover. Mosh to the rhythm of a tropical song? Only with Die Toten Bamba :lol: .

It was sad because most people went to the concert to see Ska-P, which is not a bad band, but I went for DTH. There were a couple of German flags and some hot German girls, but most people really didn't know the band.

I overheard this, actually (in Spanish):

"Yeah the first punk band was great! They're called The Dead Pants or somethin'" It sounds even worse in Spanish, "Los Pantalones Muertos". :rolleyes: I felt very embarrassed, both as a fan of the band and as a linguist, since that's a horrible translation.

Mokoma - Sudet Ihmisten Vaatteissa

For one second there I read Mokona hahahahaha :lol: .

uneXpect: Song(s) from the new album that only Defiance has heard.

I am so happy, I actually got to listen to two new uneXpect songs from the upcoming album. No one, besides the band and close friends have heard them. I am so lucky.

Just so you know, the new album will be brilliant. The songs felt like a natural progression from IFA, but a lot more "relaxed" and fresh. For example, as Syriak told me, there were parts that the band really liked, so they decided to stick with them more and not make so abrupt a changes very often. But believe me, those two songs were crazy as hell. One of them (apparently the closing one) made me cry, it was beautiful and (for me) very emotive. You have no idea what's coming (and neither do I since I only listened to two songs hehe :p ). Oh and I can't write the names because Syriak didn't let me :) .

Bye!

4302955420_f863a21f5a.jpg

( I look so gay in this pic hehehe.)

4302955416_0ccc8bb5cf.jpg