Alright, I take back everything I said about Trivium.

IWP

80s freak
Apr 30, 2006
Philly
I used to think that Trivium were just another shitty metalcore band, but I just got done listening to a couple songs off of their new album, and they don't sound too bad. It seems as though, they have completely ditched their metalcore sound, and they actually sound heavier now, and the singer sounds a lot better than he did in the first two albums where he would just scream like a whiny bitch. I'll probably get this new album soon. Yeah, go ahead and flame.

EDIT: They're still not as good as the stuff I normally listen to, but they're still decent.

http://www.myspace.com/trivium/

So was I when I heard about this, but I listened to it anyway, and it was pretty much worth it. I'd say just listen to at least one of their new songs, and if you don't like it, than that's your opinon.

Yup, I guess I'm now a "mallcore fag" now that I like something that the forum elitists here don't like. =P

WTF?

i was shocked when i heard it.

its not good. but its at least respectable now that its not gay metalcore crap.

:zombie:

i never thought id ever find myself sticking up for trivium, but....

its not really metalcore :zombie:

listen to it.

i'd rather not... if i wanna listen to metalcore ill listen to as i lay dying... and that's as far as ill take it

trivium is from orlando; im from orlando. therefore i want no remembrance of the most touristy infested real-estate in america's wang ;)

i'd rather not... if i wanna listen to metalcore ill listen to as i lay dying... and that's as far as ill take it

Listen to it. You'll be surprised.

About As I Lay Crying, they're crap. Unearth is a much better metalcore band.