Alright, I take back everything I said about Trivium.

IWP said:
^ Listens to ICP.

Unearth rules!

If there was a single group of people I would like to exterminate more than any other group on the face of the earth...without a doubt, it would be ICP and their fans.

I like Trivium, but hate the fans that call them Thrash. Some call the old stuff Thrash too! Wtf? I have no idea where that comes from, I only see Thrash elements in their newer stuff.

Trivium sucks to the extreme. They steal riffs, sing like shit, and just sound down right awful. Matt Heafy wore a skin tight Burzum shirt. I bet you Varg would kill his little queer ass.

Life Sucks said:
Haha. They aren't thrash at all. Their more like emocore, from what I've heard by them.

You don't know what emo really is, thus you're just as ignorant as some non-metal tool going "ALL METUHL IS SCREAMING AND LOUDNESS"...just saying.

They're shitty, shitty metalcore.

They were metalcore. I'd consider their new album either thrashcore, or possibly groove metal, or even thrash.

this band is absolutely fucking terrible

yes i suppose that some of the new stuff can be considered "metal" but i have rarely heard such awful metal riffs ever

also they're probably the worst case of try-hard ever, i mean jesus fucking christ do they ever try to be "metal" despite being 100% a pop band at heart... it's VERY transparent. fuck you and your overkill and darkthrone shirts