Amon Amarth Studio Updates 2012

Seems to be correct, the same song lenghts were mentioned in the listening seesion written down in french. There wasn't too much more info revealed for me though :lol:
Have not touched french since abandoning it at school after the 11th grade which is already more than 8 years ago...damn time is really flying by fast.

Seems to be correct, the same song lenghts were mentioned in the listening seesion written down in french. There wasn't too much more info revealed for me though :lol:
Have not touched french since abandoning it at school after the 11th grade which is already more than 8 years ago...damn time is really flying by fast.

I abandoned Spanish after the 11th grade. 28 years ago...:(

Fortunately I didn't abandon French after the 11th grade. So I don't have to think about how long ago that was.:) But sure, time is flying faster and faster.
Though while everybody is waiting for Deceiver Of The Gods time doesn't really seem to hurry....:mad:

Fortunately I didn't abandon French after the 11th grade. So I don't have to think about how long ago that was.:) But sure, time is flying faster and faster.
Though while everybody is waiting for Deceiver Of The Gods time doesn't really seem to hurry....:mad:

Being a fan of Jari Maenpaa was prepared me well for waiting...

I guess that prepares you really well for this little bit of waiting yes ^^

I was pretty disappointed by Time One I have to say. It was just overloaded with all those synths...
I really likes the songs live though, where the guitars were more dominant and showed off how good those songs could have been on the album too.

:lol:
So you already learned your lesson from Jari. Cool! Seems I still need another lesson, but I'm optimistic that with TIME II I'll ready for patience too.;)