And the nominees are..

Who should be the next mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this forum very useful, so I actually care about its quality.

Well, this is the Social Forum... so there are gonna be useless and stupid posts. Seriousness belongs in the GMD and in threads that call for it. I don't know why so many people have a problem with this forum. Not everyone wants to get on here and talk about global issues and serious topics.

Well, this is the Social Forum... so there are gonna be useless and stupid posts. Seriousness belongs in the GMD and in threads that call for it. I don't know why so many people have a problem with this forum. Not everyone wants to get on here and talk about global issues and serious topics.

Honestly, I go on message boards to try and get away from that, but they pop up here and there. That's why I got tired of the Megadeth boards because there would be 3 global warming threads every day.

i don't mind spam as long as it's not the advertising shit. i feel this way because usually the only people that get pissed off by it are the people who have over 5000 posts. a little spam helps stop the place from getting boring and rly only being a converstation between 15-30 people which is why i honestly like the musicians discussion forum a bit more cuz there's a bit more freedom

Seriously, if you don't want to read the stupid meaningless posts... then don't. It's not hurting anyone when we joke around. Don't click on threads that would allow that kind of discussion. Stick to the GMD or only the serious threads here if you get that butt hurt about it.

Bottom line is, wash the sand out of your vaginas and let us who want to have fun and socialize do so... we don't complain about your serious shit.

Seriously, if you don't want to read the stupid meaningless posts... then don't. It's not hurting anyone when we joke around. Don't click on threads that would allow that kind of discussion. Stick to the GMD or only the serious threads here if you get that butt hurt about it.

Bottom line is, wash the sand out of your vaginas and let us who want to have fun and socialize do so... we don't complain about your serious shit.

^+1 (i hope you werent talkin bout me) :lol:

Seems to me if you're gonna have a "Social" forum, the majority of it is just gonna be innane social chatting stuff.
People are like "I don't want to see a page of two people chatting"
Well what are you going to miss?
Zeph saying he's eating oatmeal and translating latin?
Ozzman talking about something financial that noone else understands?
In the threads that it occurs (What Are You Doing, and GMD Social Thread) nothing important is said anyway.

There's a difference between generally socializing i.e. what usually goes on in the "What Are You Doing Thread" and just typing bullshit. Imagine if this was real life. Everyone likes idle chat with their friends. No one likes the two guys just saying "fuck you" "yer gay" etc. to each other. Read pages 4 and 5 (I think) of this thread for an example of the latter.

Also, thanks LV. :danceboy:

Yeah, that is annoying, but Zeph gets all pissed about nothing being serious enough, which is dumb when you're in the Social Forum.

Also, the WAYDTM Thread was meant to be that kind of retarded banter, so I don't think that's a big deal. If you don't like that thread, don't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.