And the nominees are..

Who should be the next mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also going to take an opportunity here to vent some frustration. mutantlama, GFAD and others on occasion have really been upping the worthless bullshit posts recently, and I'm a little tired of it. I don't have anything against you personally but you really need to cut it out. I realize this is a social forum but not every halfassed turd of a thought that enters your head has to float onto this forum for all of use to wade through. If you require evidence of this, just look back over the past few pages of this thread, let a lone the more open ended threads on this forum. I hope the new mod can help curb this, but what it really requires is self control.

Fucking YES. Some quality people have left this forum due to the out of control inane banter.

Well then I propose that everyone should just take 3 seconds before they post and think if it will contribute to a pointless confrontation or conversation. If the answer is yes, then move on before posting. I hold in a lot of insults/stupidity this way.

Unless it's a good insult... which is funny and worth it...
I think retarded drunken posting needs to be cured. I am drunk right now, yet still posting coherently. I think you can all do this.. it's not hard and if you post one of those gibberish ridden messes, you only take up space and time for me to have to click on that thread.

I'm also going to take an opportunity here to vent some frustration. mutantlama, GFAD and others on occasion have really been upping the worthless bullshit posts recently, and I'm a little tired of it. I don't have anything against you personally but you really need to cut it out. I realize this is a social forum but not every halfassed turd of a thought that enters your head has to float onto this forum for all of use to wade through. If you require evidence of this, just look back over the past few pages of this thread, let a lone the more open ended threads on this forum. I hope the new mod can help curb this, but what it really requires is self control.

I was going to say something like this as well. Agreed 100%. Faggots need to stfu

The snobbery from a select few of you posters seems to be flooding the board lately. You want to know how you "fix" this problem CC? Use the ignore function, that's why it's there. Personally, I have a problem with you calling out two people like that regardless of whether or not they are guilty of what you accuse them of. And frankly, the fact that you decided to do it in this thread out of all the others, not to mention the private messaging function, is pretty lame.

But hey, who am I to say shit ya? I only have one vote (which wasn't from myself either), not that I care.

I would have a problem with it if it was a false accusation, but it's not and they really need to change.

If you all want a forum to spam, go to the TabCrawler boards. That's all we do there anyway, but everyone over there is hilarious. We also need some fresh meat there, so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.