And the nominees are..

Who should be the next mod

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would fucking stab you up the fucking ass with a fucking rapier. Then while you are screaming like a bitch, I would kick you in the back of the fucking head. You would still be screaming in pain. Soon, blood will be squirting out of your asshole. Then soon you will die from blood loss. Then I would take my cock and fucking shove it in your ass while the blood rubs all over my cock. I then cum into your ass, and it mixes with the blood. Then a spawn of Satan pops out of your ass as my child.

and than after i'll cum on you while satan fucks your entire family with a burning hot pitch port up their assholes and just keep jerking off and it just never stops. I just keep cumming and cumming all over all the blood that has been lost and it's like a bloody sperm river eternal all over your entire family and laugh because everyones asshole is bloody and they're screaming like bitches.

and than after i'll cum on you while satan fucks your entire family with a burning hot pitch port up their assholes and just keep jerking off and it just never stops. I just keep cumming and cumming all over all the blood that has been lost and it's like a bloody sperm river eternal all over your entire family and laugh because everyones asshole is bloody and they're screaming like bitches.
I would add to this but I don't want to be disgusting or anything...

Stop arguing about something so pointless. It's not like this poll actually decided anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.